Bellperson & Valet (Full-Time)
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job DescriptionHGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!Now
Offering Daily Pay * In search of an individual with a friendly
personality who enjoys being outdoors and is excited to join our
team and WOW each guest.What will I be doing?Bellperson & Valet
Attendants are the first to greet and escort owners/guests and get
the pleasure of ensuring guest happiness! You will be driving
company success through performing the following activities to the
- Greet & assist every guest building a memorable arrival and
- Know and use members names, preferences, and routines. Develop
a personal connection with each member.
- Provides instructions regarding the amenities of the room and
property services and activities provided for guests' use. Delivers
messages, express check-out folios, newspapers and other requested
- Retrieving, transporting, organizing and storing of luggage in
designated area. Identify and explain room features to guests
(e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room
safe, valet laundry services).
- Driving/parking/retrieving all types of passenger vehicles
(including those with automatic or manual transmissions). Assisting
guests with directions. arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab,
shuttle bus) for guests/visitors. Record advance transportation
request as needed; communicate parking procedures.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises
and reports any problems or unusual activities to management, being
a Safety & Security advocate.
- Special projects as directed by leadership; responding to all
guest requests to ensure client satisfaction; Willing to "pitch-in"
and help co- workers with their job duties and be an outstanding
teammate.We offer a fantastic benefit package to our full-time Team
Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K
plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel
benefits.*Eligibility: All U.S. hourly Team Members not represented
by a labor organization or subject to collective bargaining
- QualificationsWhat are we looking for?A team-first demeanor!To
fulfill this role optimally, applicants possess the following
minimum qualifications and experience:
- Current and valid State Driver's License
- 6 months +of Customer Service experience
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 50 pounds.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an
entire work shift. Move at a speed that is required to respond to
work situations (e. g., run, walk, jog), with or without reasonable
accommodations.It would be advantageous in this position for you to
demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 6+ years prior Bellperson & Valet experience
- Resort and Hotel hospitality industry experienceThe hourly rate
for this role is between $15.50 -$21.15 based on experienceWhat
will it be like to be a Team Member?Hilton Grand Vacations is an
authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.Don't wait! Apply Today.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Reno , Bellperson & Valet (Full-Time), Hospitality & Tourism , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...