Material Handler - Days - Now Hiring up to $23.50/hour
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Now Hiring up to $23.00 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
Chewy Fulfillment Center 8001 N. Virginia St, Reno NV 89506 Monday
- Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Our Opportunity: As a member of our Fulfillment Center and
Warehouse Team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment
where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and
unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard
work and commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We
are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Why you'll
love working here: Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll
work within a supportive and inclusive culture - where you'll
receive competitive pay and wage increases. We offer the following
benefits for our part-time team members:
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- 401(k) with company matching
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday! What you'll do: We focus on excellent
customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order
we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy family members.
Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Understand and adhere to our safety guidelines and
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry
Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider,
etc. Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, please contact
CAAR@chewy.com. Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value
and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you
have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application
process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a
religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com. If you have
a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.
Keywords: Chewy, Reno , Material Handler - Days - Now Hiring up to $23.50/hour, Hospitality & Tourism , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!