Mammoth Black Concierge Assistant
Company: Mammoth Mountain
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Seasonal (Seasonal)LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at Mammoth, you
receive a free season pass, including free access to all other
Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isnt it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free
skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion
of a background investigation.A little about this position:
- Responsible for managing company resources to deliver
exceptional service to Mammoth Black members.
- Represents Mammoth Black in fulfilling member requests. Manages
VIP reservations, oversees and ensures service delivery for all
Mammoth products and services, including but not limited to:
transportation, lodging, dining, ski & snowboard school, rentals,
Member reservations for Parallax, and access to special events and
activities as they relate to the Mammoth Black Program and its
- This position requires a gregarious, punctual personality who
works well under pressure, possesses excellent computer skills and
meticulous attention to detail as well as impeccable communication
skills and follow through. Restaurant experience helpful but not
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered.NOTE:
This is a Full Time Seasonal position that can transition into a
Full Time Year Round position for the right candidate.Requirements:
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Two years in guest service.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Highly organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word,
- Very knowledgeable about Mammoth Resorts and the surrounding
Mammoth Lakes areas.
- Flexibility to changing schedules, plans, job duties and
- Knowledge of Mammoth Resorts systems preferred, including
Sirius Sales.Hourly pay rate: $24.00 to $32.50Required
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain, Reno , Mammoth Black Concierge Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Bridgeport, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!