Part Time - Student: Customer Service, Fulfillment, All-Rounder.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job DescriptionCome join the Team at Sterling Pacific and help
us define the culture at our Reno, NV Head Office for a few hours
during the week, and work from wherever suits you best on the
weekend.We are not looking for a complete package of expertise in
any field. By listening to customers first and working together
with fellow team members, you should have the hunger to take risks
and responsibility to take on intriguing problems. What is driving
changes in customer experience? How should we improve different
details on our website? What are we paying too much for? What new
product categories should we go into? New challenges come up all
the time, and you have the support of great co-workers in finding
answers!About Sterling Pacific:Headquartered in Reno, NV, Sterling
Pacific manufactures full-aluminum travel cases from 5052 and A380
aluminum, two alloys used in the construction of aircraft and in
aerospace engineering.Sterling Pacific travel cases feature Impact
Bearing Ridges on the front and back of the case (United States
Patent and Trademark Office Patent no.29/729,547), and full-grain
Italian leather handles, handcrafted from leather by an independent
tannery based out of the small town of Chiampo in the Italian
region of Veneto.If you believe that you would thrive in an
environment that lives and breathes these values that we would love
to hear from you:
- Customer Obsession: Give Customers a Experience You Could Only
- The Work is the Reward: Be Grateful for Your Craft.
- Unconditional Optimism: No External Factors Change our Positive
- We Can Always Do Better. Be Vocally Self Critical. No
- Follow Up Every Day.
- Action Biased.
- Be Fast and Nimble.
- Disagree Openly.
- Play Long Term Games with Long Term People.Requirements
- Ensuring Customers receive the best service possible by
responding to Customers with the highest quality answer and
experience possible. We live to go above and beyond for our
- Completing follow-up documentation after each Customer
- Offer needs-based solutions, not pushy sales.
- Fulfilling orders as they come through in our Inventory
Management System, Amazon & Shopify.
- Helping us define the culture at the Reno office and take on
new challenges as they arise
- Looking for someone to commit at least 24 hours a week during
weekdays and weekendsBenefits
- Talented and driven co-workers who thrive in a collaborative
- A culture with a best idea wins mentality
- An opportunity to level up your career across different
functions and skills
- 20 days paid vacation every year on top of national
- Comprehensive employee benefits package with health insurance
- Ideal candidates will be able to help us cover Customer Service
on the weekends, as well as join us during the week at our Airway
- Part-Time or Full-Time#ForThoseWhoFlywww.sterlingpacific.comby
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Reno , Part Time - Student: Customer Service, Fulfillment, All-Rounder., Hospitality & Tourism , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!