Assistant Manager in Training (Hourly)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Assistant Manager in Training (Hourly)Reno, NV, USA Store 132,
910 Robb Dr, Reno, Nevada, United States of America Req #1882
Monday, August 22, 2022Starting pay is $17.50Are you ready to lead?
The Assistant Manager in Training supports the Store Manager in the
daily operations of the store. In this role, you will learn to
fulfill the managers duties when needed. You will be responsible
for various tasks involving the overall operation of a store
including, but not limited to maximizing sales/profitability,
developing team members, controlling expenses and shortages, and
all aspects of merchandising and inventory control. Take the first
step and join the family today! Come on, lets GO! What will I get
when I join the team?
- $100 Sign on bonus (after 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Store Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and
performance bases raises.
- Daily and weekly pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement and many more! What will I do as an
Assistant Manager Trainee? Here are just some of the things you
will do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their
business, and inviting them back.
- Perform the role of store team members and Shift Lead when
- Provide fast and friendly service while providing accurate
product information and helping to build awareness of our products
- Ensure products are properly labeled, rotated, and stocked on
shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Effectively manage foodservice and beverage programs to ensure
maximization of sales.
- Prepare orders, check in, and communicate with vendors as
- Partner with store manager to help develop, train, and motivate
- Ensure cleanliness, inside and outside the store including
islands and pumps.
- Prepare and make deposits and safe drops as needed.
- Be knowledgeable of and ensure all company policies and
procedures are followed.
- Ensure compliance with all cities, county, state, and federal
laws affecting store operations including alcohol, tobacco, and
- Be safety and security conscious; adhering to all company
safety guidelines; promptly reporting any customer or team member
incidents/accidents to the Store Manager.
- Meet the physical demands of standing, lifting, bending, and
- Additional duties as assigned. What were looking for:
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional GUEST
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Open availability to support business needs for a 24/7
operation including holidays and weekends.
- Leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- A history of being a team player. We work together to get the
- Demonstrated leadership obtained through previous experience
supervising team members in a food service or retail
- Knowledge of the position through successful complete of the
Assistant Manager in Training Program.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Physical Requirements : Must be able to stand for an extended
period. While performing the duties of this job, frequently
required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and
listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work
conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and
fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals. This is an
hourly manager role.Store #132 Chevron 910 Robb Dr.Reno, NV,
89523Phone: 1(775) 787-7555 Other details
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Max Hiring Rate $17.50
- Reno, NV, USA
- Store 132, 910 Robb Dr, Reno, Nevada, United States of
Keywords: Jacksons, Reno , Assistant Manager in Training (Hourly), Hospitality & Tourism , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!