Food and Beverage Supervisor
Company: Granlibakken Tahoe
Location: Tahoe City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJOB SUMMARYWe are looking for an experienced Food
and Beverage Supervisor to join our growing team! The right
candidate will have previous supervisor experience and will be able
to communicate effectively with all team members to provide our
customers great customer service. BENEFITS
- Insurance - Health, Dental & Life
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Pool, Gym & Recreation Use
- Employee Meeting Space Rental
- Employee Lodging Rates and Friends and Family Rates
- Employee Shift Meals and Food Discounts
- Shared Gold Pass for California Ski ResortsResponsibilities
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent
service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and
- Assist with scheduling proper staffing for the seasons.
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all
- Assist in managing labor and costs for the seasons.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the
- Serve and clear food and beverage items according to
- Ensure that menus, bars, and tables are properly set according
to specific function diagrams and standards.
- Maintain quality control for all food served.
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning
products; order accordingly.
- Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs.
- Attend all pre-shift meeting to ensure knowledge of event menu
- Ensure full knowledge of menu and beverage selections.
- Maintain cleanliness.
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Ensure that all side stations are stocked to appropriate
standards for the pub.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: Significant work experience in management and the
- Minimum 1 year of dining room/food service experience,
including service and sanitation.
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service.
- Ability to use restaurant management software.
- Supervisory experience, preferred
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication skills in English are required.
- Experience with Microsoft computer applications (Word, Excel,
- Serv-Safe sanitation certification, required About
UsGranlibakken Tahoe is a beautiful secluded resort located in 74
wooded acres of picturesque Tahoe City mountain valley. The resort
offers lodging, host conferences, weddings, special events, yoga
and wellness retreats. On property activities include a ski and
sled hill, pool, tennis courts and a tree top ropes course.
Granlibakken Tahoe is a beautiful work setting with a great team of
Keywords: Granlibakken Tahoe, Reno , Food and Beverage Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Tahoe City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!