Corporate Executive Chef
Company: Tipsy Putt
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:The Corporate Executive Chef is a
full-time position whose job is to oversee the culinary management
of all Tipsy Putt and Flatstick Pub restaurants. They combine their
food expertise with business tactics to market and adapt their
establishment to meet consumer needs. The EC will aid and assist in
the site plan development of new locations and hire Kitchen
Managers to run day to day operations.
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring and train head chefs and other kitchen staff for
- Traveling to build business relationships with food
- Staying updated on trends in the restaurant and food service
industry to maintain a successful business
- Collaborating with the marketing team to create campaigns and
- Creating new dishes and menus, updating and planning existing
menus that include prices, layouts, descriptions and food
- Overseeing the amount of revenue an establishment receives and
monitoring the budget for payroll, food supplies and kitchen
- Consulting with the executive team to approve menu changes,
supplier agreements and budget allowancesPerformance Standards:
- Meets or exceeds all company service standards by ensuring
themselves and all Team Members:
- Execute the proper menu knowledge and kitchen support.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant
cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Audit and ensure KMs consistently use safe food handling
- Create recipes according to specifications including writing
- Aduit and ensure Kitchen Managers adhere to cleanliness and
- Audit and ensure KMs understand temperature danger zones and
food storage hierarchy (Serve Safe or other).
- Able to address & coach Team Members that fall short in any of
- Upbeat and professional image; maintains positive attitude with
self, guests, and Team Members.
- Meets or exceeds budgeted financial performance for restaurant
- Excellent business math skills with the ability to analyze cost
reports effectively to drive greater profitability.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, and the
ability to be flexible and adapt in any situation.
- Good computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in the use
of internet and ability to utilize computerized business tools such
as email, learning management systems, and memo software.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to lead and develop KMs through a culture of
empowerment.Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years of Management experience in full-service restaurant
and quick service operations
- Experience of working in a kitchen in a supervisor role
- A four-year bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience with blueprints and site plans for new kitchen
- 100% Walk and stand
- 90% Communicate with Guests and Team Members
- 90% Operate Point of Sale system / Toast
- 75% Travel to restaurant locations for audits and
- 25% Reach, bend, stoop, wipe and lift up to 50 pounds.
- 40 hours per week without guaranteed consecutive days
- Competitive pay and salary bonuses per new location
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Environment: A fun, positive & LGBTQ+ affirming workplace
- Discounts: manager meals on shift and 25% off food and 50% off
drinks as a guest
- Shifties: Enjoy a cold one at the end of every shift.
- Teambuilding: Quarterly team outings & field trips
- Bonus Options based on performance goals.Flexible work from
home options available.
Keywords: Tipsy Putt, Reno , Corporate Executive Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!