Inside Sales Customer Service Representative
Company: VIP Rubber & Plastic
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Inside Sales Customer Service Representative VIP Rubber Company,
Inc. – Minden, NV $20.00 an hour
- Answers customer inquiries, correspondence can be by telephone,
fax, e-mail or regular mail.
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and
- Process customer purchase orders.
- Follow up and advise customer of any changes in delivery,
- Investigates and processes customer complaints to the customers
and the company's satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Core Competencies (Skills):
- Basic understanding of the Company's technology.
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- The employee must be a team player with a basic understanding
of the importance of their role in the organization as a
- This position requires no supervisory responsibilities; but the
employee must be organized, a self-starter, and able to work with
all department personnel.
- The employee must have a warm, professional manner and perform
each essential duty satisfactorily.
- A one year certificate from college or technical school; or
three to six months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable,
with basic computer experience as being essential.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend complex
instructions from our customers to interpret their exact needs and
effectively present information in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals is
required. The ability to compute quotes and computer skills are
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to
carry out detailed, involved written or oral instructions. In
addition, must demonstrate the ability to deal with problems
involving customer requirements.
Physical Demands :The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The
employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
- 1-2 years experience in CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
Keywords: VIP Rubber & Plastic, Reno , Inside Sales Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Minden, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!