Busser - Summer Seasonal - Full & Part Time
Company: Palisades Tahoe
Location: Tahoe City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Employee housing available now through October 31st, 2021 with
reduced monthly rates for those who qualify! About Palisades
TahoePalisades Tahoe is the largest ski resort in the Lake Tahoe
region, boasting 6,000 skiable acres across eight peaks. The more
than 70-year-old resort celebrates a rich history as the host of
the 1960 Winter Olympics, the Spring Skiing Capital, and home
mountain to dozens of Olympic and World Cup athletes across
multiple snow sports. With an average annual snowfall of 400
inches, Palisades Tahoe frequently operates the longest ski and
snowboard season in Lake Tahoe. The European-inspired Village at
Palisades Tahoe offers year-round events and over 50 bars,
restaurants, and boutiques, many of which are locally owned and
operated. Palisades Tahoe is on the , which offers access to 47
international ski destinations. In 2021 the resort changed its
name, trading in a harmful slur for a name that better reflects its
values and legacy. Visit the Palisades Tahoe or call 1.800.403.0206
to learn more. You can also visit us on , , , and .A Great Job and
Benefits to Match:
- Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including
Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude and
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
- 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Olympic Valley
and Alpine Meadows
- 30% discount at Palisades Tahoe operated retail stores,
including The North Face, Oakley and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. - Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
duties.Applicants must be 16 years of age. Essential Job
Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties
may be assigned:
- Provide customers with top quality customer service in a
friendly and positive manner.
- Clear and clean tables in a timely manner while following
- Stock condiments, utensils, napkins, cups and other items as
- Sweep and/or vacuum floor.
- Bus dirty dish bins to kitchen area.
- Assist with steward or kitchen duties as needed.
- Accommodate guests' requests as needed.
- Assist with adjusting patio furniture as needed. -
- Assist with closing duties such as trash removal as needed.
-Competencies and Job Requirements:
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written
- Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company
- Must adhere to company uniform standards.
- Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time.
- Work well as part of a team in a high-volume food hall.
-Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk,
talk, see, and hear. Must be capable of walking or standing - 90%
or more of a normal 8 hour work shift. Must be capable of
frequently carrying, lifting. pushing or pulling up to 25lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perceptions and
the ability to adjust focus.Working Conditions:Indoor/Outdoor:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
exposed to outside weather conditions.ExperienceRequired
- Must have or be able to obtain a California Food Handlers
- 1 year(s): Food service or customer service. EducationRequired
- High School or betterBehaviorsPreferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
Keywords: Palisades Tahoe, Reno , Busser - Summer Seasonal - Full & Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Tahoe City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!