Company: Granlibakken Tahoe
Location: Tahoe City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryPreforms all duties to operate the
housekeeping department to ensure orderly and attractive conditions
in the hotel. Promotes an atmosphere of cleanliness and superior
customer care for hotel guests.Benefits
- Insurance - Health, Dental & Life
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Pool, Gym & Recreation Use
- Employee Housing Opportunity
- Employee Meeting Space Rental
- Employee Lodging Rates and Friends and Family Rates
- Employee Shift Meals and Food Discounts
- Shared Gold Pass for California Ski ResortsResponsibilities
- Clean assigned guest rooms, common areas, offices, storage
units and outside property according to preset standards and
procedures. Duties include, but are not limited to making beds,
replenishing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, vacuuming,
dusting, cleaning cars, carpets and trash pick up.
- Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to
disposal areas according to preset standards and procedures.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies,
and bathroom items according to preset standards and
- Strip linens from guest rooms
- Inspect rooms to get them ready for arrivals.
- Keep all storage rooms and equipment neat and orderly according
to preset standards and procedures.
- Turn in all articles found in vacated rooms immediately and
handle according to lost and found procedures.
- Report maintenance problems immediately.
- Report damages immediately to the Front Desk/Supervisor
- Follow established chemical procedures and key control
- Abide by the regulations set forth by the material safety data
sheets when using chemicals
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience is not necessary for all Housekeeping
- Paid training for eager individuals willing to learn.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Previous customer service experience
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as neededAbout
Us Granlibakken Tahoe is a beautiful secluded resort located in 74
wooded acres of picturesque Tahoe City mountain valley. The resort
offers lodging, host conferences, weddings, special events, yoga
and wellness retreats. On property activities include a ski and
sled hill, pool, tennis courts and a tree top ropes course.
Granlibakken Tahoe is a beautiful work setting with a great team of
Keywords: Granlibakken Tahoe, Reno , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Tahoe City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!