Lead Bellperson & Valet "New Hire Bonus up to $1000!"
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Lead Bellperson/Valet you would be
responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in
alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company
success through performing the following tasks to the highest
- Monitors property front entrance and guest arrivals. Greets and
assists owners and guests transporting and/or securing their
- Provides instructions regarding the amenities of the room and
property services and activities provided for guests' use.
- Delivers messages, express check-out folios, newspapers and
other requested items to the owners and guests.
- Reports any problems or unusual activities to management.
- Ensures an organized, safe and clean front entrance and lobby
- Carries out reasonable requests by management including
assisting other departments.
- Operates vehicle using safe driving practices to ensure safe
delivery of vehicles to and from the parking garage.
- Tickets vehicle, writing guest name, room number, car license,
make/model, amount of charge and length of stay on ticket. Follows
established procedures for car control, including but not limited
to maintaining neat, accurate logs of keys and completing required
valet parking log sheets and reports. Retrieves information on
guest vehicles and claim checks using Valet desk computer system as
- Greets and thanks guests in proper English, using a clear,
pleasant voice. Responds to inquiries with accurate information
regarding directions to local attractions, car rentals, meeting
rooms, etc., according to individual needs. Assists guests with
taxi services, wheelchair requests, parking options, etc.
- Promptly answers Valet phone using positive and clear English
communication. Verbally arranges and confirms parking valet
requests from guests and makes appropriate arrangements for bell
desk services. Responds accurately to general inquiries regarding
hotel services and attractions.
- Maintains cleanliness of each guest vehicle by taking care to
return the vehicle as the guest left it.
- Train new hires and current team members.
- Ensure all shifts are covered at all times after schedule has
- Provide coaching and discipline as needed following HGV
- Other duties as assigned by supervisorQualificationsHilton
Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry,
operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and
continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team
Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 6 months of face to face customer service
- Valid Class III Driver's license and good Driver's Abstract
- Ability to lift, carry, or otherwise transport luggage weighing
a maximum of 75 lbs.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise move or push
packages, bags and luggage on a hand truck/cart or other wheeled
assistance weighing a maximum of 500 lbs.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact
and diplomacy to defuse anger.
- Ability to retrieve information from a Valet computer
- Basic language communication skills in order to communicate
both verbally and in writing with guests, owners and co-workers,
and fully comprehend job assignments
- Demonstrates excellence in service quality standards that
affect guest satisfaction, responding to guests in a timely and
- A courteous and professional demeanor must prevail when
handling upset guests and difficult situations.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform
essential job functions.
- Ability to access and accurately input and organize information
into an established record keeping system.
- Ability to operate vehicles with automatic and standard
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing
stairs and walking distances throughout the property.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior hotel/hospitality experienced preferred in a customer
- Prior driver, hospitality, Bell person or Door person
- CPR certification and/or First Aid training preferred
- Previous supervisory experience
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The
foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable
experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and
the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the
driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion,
and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton
Grand Vacations.Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and
operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership
resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also
manages and operates two innovative club membership programs:
Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club - and The Hilton Club
-, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation
services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Reno , Lead Bellperson & Valet "New Hire Bonus up to $1000!", Hospitality & Tourism , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!