Mobile Associate - Retail Sales
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a
disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the
application or interview process, please let us know by emailing
ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500.
Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or
inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to
non-accommodation related requests.Mobile Associates (MA) work as a
member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to
life. They're brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement
around our products and services. They are passionate about the
connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where
technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience
are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in significant
connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and
deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless
industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering
our customers' needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and
recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning
role, where new associates are working with their team and
proactively building skills and proficiencies, in preparation for
the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you
will be required to successfully complete new employee
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself
when connecting and having fun doing it!
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning
and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing
resolutions to issues.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail
environment preferred.Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and
you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in
exchange for your world-class work:
- Competitive base pay plus milestone bonuses
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!This is the
opportunity to do something special and join a company
revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do it
without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!Builds proficiency related to serving and
selling to our customers, while providing a world-class customer
experience and building loyalty by:
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their
shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on
demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the
bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers
connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything
from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity
and compassion.Becomes skilled with and consistently uses digital
tools in interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer's
neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live
unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills
and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out
information between customers, learning about innovations in
wireless and technology.Establishes relationships with and partners
with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and
customer service to:
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues,
creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive
environmentEqual Employment OpportunityWe take equal opportunity
seriously-by choice.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will
be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship
status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental
disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or
harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent
with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Reno , Mobile Associate - Retail Sales, Hospitality & Tourism , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!