Lead Bell Valet @ Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: November 18, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general direction, the Lead Bell Valet
oversees the Bell/Valet team members and performs their daily
responsibilities and assists where necessary to ensure optimum
service by greeting and assisting all arriving members, owners, and
guests. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery and pick-up of all
luggage, amenities, mail and other items to team members, members,
owners, and guests.
- Supervise and train Bell/Valet team members.
- Ensure security of room access, resort facilities and
- Assist Bell/Valet team members with parking and retrieval of
- Assist the Front Desk with guest room tours.
- Direct performance of team members and follow up with
corrective action where needed.
- Enforce resort standards, polices, and procedures.
- Greet and assist all arriving members, owners, and guests to
the resort with their luggage, groceries, and other personal
- Provide information and/or directions regarding resort
facilities and amenities.
- Responsible for the delivery, pick-up and storage of all
luggage, amenities, packages, mail, etc.
- Assists member, owners, guests, and handicapped persons by
utilizing electric/golf carts to transport them and their luggage,
grocery and personal items to and from the lobby, suites, and other
facilities during inclement weather, or upon request.
- Maintain the porte-cochere, lobby, bell desk, and surrounding
areas in a safe, clean, and presentable condition to ensure safety
and owner/guest satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain all Bell/Valet department handcarts and other
equipment in a safe and properly working
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the field
- A minimum of six (6) months of supervisory experience
- A minimum of three (3) years driving experience. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES This position provides immediate supervision to
direct reports. Oversee and controls the work performance of others
in a close working relationship, often in the same room or close
proximity. A portion of the time may be spent performing individual
tasks similar to those performed by direct reports. May participate
in the interview, selection and training processes as assigned. May
be responsible for assigning work to direct reports, reviewing
results in accordance to policies and procedures, and providing
recommendations to management. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Driver---s License (non-commercial) --- must be state-specific.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations
(HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02,
2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be
an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur
as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take
time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and
benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time,
employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond
Resorts as well as from HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Reno , Lead Bell Valet @ Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort, Hospitality & Tourism , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!