Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: April 10, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under general direction, the Concierge-CA provides
vacation counselors with qualified prospects for vacation ownership
presentations and provides general concierge services for all
members, owners and guests by offering area information and booking
activities.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Book qualified prospects for vacation ownership presentations
or alternate marketing options.
- Maintain the site minimum standard for penetration, bounce back
sales, show percent, and budgeted volume per month based on guest
- Provide a specialized check-in experience, and possibly, escort
guest to unit, as defined by role.
- Learn and deliver branded and scripted marketing pitch.
- Collect deposits for vacation ownership presentations
- Book and sell area activities for on-site guests according to
business needs and as directed by management.
- Provide guests with site and area information upon
- Be familiar with all company programs, systems and
- Remain current on all area attractions and dining options.
- Know your home resort and all of the amenities that it offers
to members, owners, and guests.
- Report all negative guest experiences to the In House Marketing
- Participate in a weekly and monthly review of targeted
penetration and budgeted Volume per Guest (VPG) with
- Responsible for offering full concierge services to guests by
calling them prior to their arrival, as well as calling guests who
are already on property.
- Responsible for covering a variety of shifts according to
business needs, including VIP Concierge, Pre-Arrival, Lobby
Ambassador/Greeter and desk Concierge.
- Responsible for attending all in-house, regional, and staff
meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
- Perform accurate accounting and reporting of all shift(s)
details as directed by manager.
- Responsible for completing all required company trainings and
compliance courses as assigned.
- Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses and certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the ability to understand
and follow both oral and written instruction as well as have
knowledge of and properly use Standard English and follow office
practices. This position must be able to communicate effectively
with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective
working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and
external customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are
not limited to the following:
- Make appropriate job decisions by following standard department
policies and practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team and/or independently with
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule: including nights,
weekends, holidays, approved overtime and alternative schedules or
shifts as requested by Management.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to implement business strategies that are
directed by management.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to
organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to frequent
- Ability to recognize an emergency situation and take
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often of a different
nature changing from one task to another, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public
- Able to effectively perform job duties with frequent
interruptions and/or distractions.
- Accurate cash handling skills (the ability to count currency,
make and count back change).
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Reno , Concierge-CA, Hospitality & Tourism , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!