Retail Food and Beverage Supervisor
Company: Renown Health
Posted on: April 10, 2021
This position is critical to Retail Food and Beverage (RFB) success
by having responsibility for the efficient and profitable operation
of Starbucks and Subway franchises. Supervisors are responsible for
ensuring that customer services is consistently provided for all
customers, quality store operations are maintained, store partners
are lead and empowered in a positive manner, and financial
contribution is maximized. This position requires customary and
regular exercise of independent judgment and discretionary powers
in the day-to-day performance of job duties, and ensures that the
franchises and Renown Health's policies are implemented and
maintained in a consistent manner.
In addition, this position is responsible and accountable for
planning and leading staff to assume accountability for decisions
and actions of cost-effective customer care in accordance with
Federal, State, and The Joint Commission requirements and
organizational goals. This position is also responsible for
consistent delivery of quality service to patrons in a timely
This position has the authority to perform scheduling, timecards,
customer complaints, problems with equipment and address personnel
issues in the absence of the Retail Food and Beverage Manager.
This position is accountable for ensuring that Starbucks and Subway
will portray a professional, quality image that helps Renown Health
represents a positive image in community.
The Supervisor will perform and direct overall franchise management
in the absence of the RFB Manager. Directs staff to ensure that
food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are
maintained. Maintains standards of facility safety and security.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this
1. Financial Contribution
* Contributes toward store profitability by seeking opportunities
to increase sales, manage inventory and cost of goods control and
* Maintains daily, weekly and period financial reports.
* Ensures all cash handling and cash register function are
performed in an accurate and consistent manner.
* Maintains accountability for store operations and financial
* Ensures the proper types and amounts of materials, supplies and
merchandise are ordered and stocked. Effectively communicates new
product information to partners.
2. Develops Partners
* Trains and develops partners to demonstrate all customer service
standards, operating standards.
* Expects and encourages full participation of partners in creating
store goals and developing plans.
* Determines daily and weekly staffing requirements, recruits,
conducts interviews, makes hiring and termination decisions,
schedules and apportions partner work hours, and schedules employee
* Resolves partner complaints and concerns, provides ongoing
performance feedback, conducts formal performance reviews and
counsels partners when necessary.
3. Maintains Quality Store Operations
* Ensures all franchise and Renown Health policies, store standards
and procedures are communicated effectively to partners and
maintained and followed in a consistent manner. Follows all
guidelines outlined in the Policy and Procedures Manual to create
and maintain the safest environment for our partners and
* Organizes work throughout the store in a manner that facilitates
efficient customer service and profitable operation.
* Ensures store appearance and equipment area maintained in a
4. Creates Service Environment
* Maintains consistent speed of service to the customer by ensuring
all store staffing requirements.
* Demonstrates the 'Just Say Yes" behavior by taking care of all
* Ensures quality customer service is provided consistently for all
This position does not provide patient care.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be
construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills
and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is
intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and
level of the job.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or
Must have working-level knowledge of the English language,
including reading, writing and speaking English. College degree
Two years in food and beverage experience with 6 months of
leadership functions required to include supervision and training
of staff. Point of Sale experience required.
ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification require within 6
months of employment. Assisted Store Training (AST) certification
through Starbucks corporate within one year of hire.
Computer / Typing:
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook,
PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer
to complete online learning requirements for job-specific
competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online
benefits enrollment, etc.
Keywords: Renown Health, Reno , Retail Food and Beverage Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!