Vascular Surgery Physician
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Surgery-Vascular opening in Reno, Nevada. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Reno, Nevada – Vascular Surgeon/Phlebology for 100% Vein SurgeryAn Employed Model with an Income Potential of over $400,000/YearNo Call, a Large Modern Community, and Future Practice Ownership! Reside in "The Biggest Little City in the World" and enjoy this incredible opportunity to join a well-established and financially stable single specialty practice that focuses 100% on vein procedures with the potential to one day own the practice.
- Competitive starting salary with a potential to make $400,000+ a year
- There is absolutely no call whatsoever adding to your quality of life
- The support staff includes three office personnel and four RN's to assist in procedures
- In-house procedures (2 days a week), state-of-the-art equipment, and three to four or more cases a day
- You will see about 10-15 patients per day while seeing 50 to 60 new patients a month
- Benefit from a large service area that is 850,000 people and growing
- Expect a full practice built in about six to eight months – M-F clinic hours & no weekends
- Full benefits including Health, dental and vision, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME, $2,500 CME reimbursement, paid relocation, sign-on bonus, and malpractice coverage
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license At the Northern tip of the Stanislaus National Forest lies a gorgeous "little" community of 230,000 residents in a county of 434,000 people. Enjoy a large community with modern resources and big city living, close proximity to the mountains, 45 minutes to beautiful Lake Tahoe, with close access to Sacramento and the Bay Area!
- World-class entertainment is known for Casinos, art scene, theaters, and operas
- A University town with a Medical School and multiple Residency/Fellowship programs
- Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center - hundreds of jobs for distribution and manufacturing
- Unlimited recreation all year long including golf (42 courses), fishing/fly-fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing (15 nearby ski resorts)
- A number of great school districts to choose from for elementary school to high school, public & private, with all forms of higher education available
- Benefit from the low real estate prices in Reno and Sparks, Nevada with median home sales at $317,000 for a 3 bedroom and 2 bathTo be considered for this Vascular Surgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at or by email at ID: VS 6462286 (IND)For more Vascular Surgery opportunities, visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, vascular surgery jobs, vascular surgeon jobs, cardio vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgery jobs, radiology technologist jobs, vascular jobs, echo tech jobs, radiology technician jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Reno , Vascular Surgery Physician, Healthcare , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!