Posted on: January 27, 2023
This is a Full-Time position. Must be able to work any shift
(days, nights, weekends, evenings, holidays).
Opportunity: We are currently hiring Full-Time Paramedics to work
in our 911 system. Reno/Lake Tahoe Area: Relocate to one of the
fastest growing cities and greatest outdoor playgrounds in America!
Nestled between the Great Basin and the Sierra Nevada, adjacent to
Lake Tahoe; REMSA employees enjoy outdoor recreation year-round,
community events and a diverse exhilarating nightlife. Not to
mention - No state income tax! Great Schedules & Pay / Sign on &
Retention Bonuses / Relocation Assistance Here at REMSA/Care Flight
we value your time and recognize the need for rest and time with
your friends and family. We have moved our shift configuration away
from standard 12 hour shifts to a 4 day/10 hour schedule. We are
also offering up to $16,000 relocation and signing incentives for
experienced Paramedics! Compensation & Benefits: Our pay outpaces
the national average and comes with an expansive benefit package.
In recognition that not all applicants are at the same point in
their careers job offers are made commensurate with your experience
level. Many companies claim to have a great benefit package, but
how many will offer you the following?
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Ultra low medical premium
with free dental & vision for employee coverage)
- Company matched 401K retirement plan
- Employee Team Sharing Plan & Holiday Bonus
- Scheduled Pay Increase
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement & an Education Center onsite
- AD&D, Life & Critical Illness insurance
- HSA with company contribution
- Pet Insurance
- 10 company recognized holidays that includes an employee
- Holiday Lottery
- High bank limit PTO plan with a self-directed cash out
provision and an additional 3 contingency days for new employees
within first year.
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Service awards program
- Spot recognition program
- Company provided uniforms & laundry service
- Employee Assistance & PTO Donation programs
- And more... Qualifications & Requirements:
- Current Nationally Registered Paramedic (NREMT-P)
- Willing to apply for reciprocity with the State of Nevada (if
from out of state) or a current holder of a Nevada State Paramedic
- AHA CPR/BLS Provider
- AHA ACLS, PALS & CPR/BLS Provider
- Upon hire: ITLS or PHTLS Certification
- Valid Driver's license with clean driving record Visit our
website at www.remsahealth.com to apply and schedule an interview.
Visit our Education Center online if you do not have these
qualifications but would like to get started on an EMS Career.
Keywords: REMSA, Reno , Paramedic, Healthcare , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!