Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Urology opening in South Lake Tahoe, California. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 650000.00
A leading not-for-profit health system seeks to replace their
busiest urologist due to retirement. Take over his established
urology practice, while practice in what many consider to be the
most beautiful community in America. Join a urological program
committed to providing exceptional, individualized care. Both
General Urologists and Robotically Trained Urologists are
encouraged to apply! - -This position offers highly competitive
compensation while also promising the best quality of life
available to a urologist in the sought-after Lake Tahoe region
- Turn-Key: You will see the staff and say "WOW"
- Enjoy a 4-Day Work Week!
- Financially stable, not-for-profit, 111 bed hospital with all
the advances, virtually no call!
- High Salary for the United States with opportunity to earn MGMA
90th percentile income
- Work alongside other providers, surgeons, etc. in large medical
- Martial resources quickly to grow program, no institutional
inertia of larger health systems
- Local population is highly educated, with excellent insurance &
- $100,000 Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance available
Lake Tahoe is a mountain resort community located just east of
Sacramento, California, and just 30 minutes from Reno, Nevada.
Living at 6,200 foot altitude in the Sierra Nevada Mountains you
will feel like you are on top of the world! Lake Tahoe offers an
unparalleled quality of life, a perfect match for this exceptional
- Pristine Lake Tahoe is home to the largest alpine lake in North
- Live a vacation every day! Circled by snow-capped mountains,
white-sand beaches, acclaimed ski-resorts and endless golfing
- Ranked No. 3 on the list of -"Best Towns to Visit in the USA.",
this city welcomes millions of visitors a year!
- Top notch schools that compete with any city in America,
friendly citizens and safe neighborhoods
- Thanks to being a favored destination, you will find San
Francisco-style high-end shopping and dining along the lakes
- Within driving distance to Sacramento, Reno, San Francisco etc.
or fly from the regions airport hub
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State
of California and must be board-eligible or certified in
- Medical degree required#LI-MHA
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. - We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician
Urology, Doctor Urology,
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Reno , Urology Physician, Healthcare , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!