Occupational Medicine (OCCMED) - Hospital Employed - California-166491
Company: The Delta Companies
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Occupational Medicine opening in Truckee, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Occupational Medicine (OCCMED)
- Salary $261,200
- $300,000 Housing Down Payment Assistance; forgiven with
- Bonus Incentives
- 6 weeks of PTO, plus 1 week CME/$5,000
- Relocation Allowance
- Sign-On bonus
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, .
- 401a Pension Plan with max contributions allowed every
- Plus, a cool deferred compensation plan that substantially
accelerates your retirement funds compared to traditional
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Occupational Medicine
- Medical Director: Lead, Build, Grow the Service Line!
- Work in the Premier Hospital in region. Well-funded.
State-of-the-Art. Growing and expanding (120% outpatient growth
last year, and will surpass this year).
- Beautiful and Modern Clinic (New space just being
- Work with Three Mid-Level Providers (2-PA's and 1-FNP)
- No Competition for Services
- Outpatient Service, and Patients Come to You
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Occupational Medicine (OCCMED)
- Leadership Skills, Experience, Interest Preferred
- Must be Occ-Med Board Certified or Recently out of
- Unable to support Visas of any kind
- No personal background issues within the last 10 years. Drugs,
alcohol, patient relationships, etc.
- Oversee and Develop Mid-Level Providers
COMMUNITY Occupational Medicine (OCCMED)
- Think Vail but 3 times the size and much less
- 18 Ski Resorts in Area, Beautiful Lakes, World Class
- This is a great resort community 20 minutes from Lake
- 40 minutes to a Metro with an International Airport
- Excellent school system; One of the Best in the State
- Well-funded community amenities like a giant rec center and
- 3 hours to The Bay. 2 hours to Sac-Town.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 166491
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of
The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
Visit for more information.
Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse
jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist
Keywords: The Delta Companies, Reno , Occupational Medicine (OCCMED) - Hospital Employed - California-166491, Healthcare , Truckee, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!