RN Director - Clinics (Terrace, Mall, North, South)
Company: West Park Hospital-WY-US
Posted on: April 8, 2021
RN Director - Clinics (Terrace, Mall, North, South) FEATURED
Management Active Full Time Salaried (80 ppp) FTE 1.0 , Day ,
8:00am-4:30pm This position has oversight of the following clinics:
Mercyhealth Terrace General & Trauma Surgery, Mercyhealth Mall,
Mercyhealth South, Mercyhealth North) Experience a rewarding and
fulfilling career with Mercyhealth. Mercyhealth is committed to
offering our partners a best place to work. Our unique workplace
Culture of Excellence is built upon:
- Employee engagement, empowerment and growth
- Teamwork toward our common goal - providing exceptional health
care services with a passion for making lives better
- An atmosphere of caring and quality that cascades throughout
the organization JOB SUMMARY The Director, Clinic Nursing, will
have multiple areas of responsibility, and therefore must have
exceptional organizational skill, and be skilled at mentoring and
developing leaders. The Director plans, organizes, and directs
nursing practice for areas of responsibility and does this in
accordance with the Health System's Mission, Vision, Values and
Philosophy. The Director ensures the total patient experience is
exceptional both in the Quality of Care and in the patient
perception of services as defined and measured by system dashboard
goals. Interviews, selects, orientates, trains, coaches and
mentors, and evaluates the performance of partners, providing
corrective action when necessary. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Has familiarity with components of a Magnet environment and is
supportive of all initiatives within the structure.
- Ability to develop, articulate and implement a strategic vision
for Departments he/she is responsible for which align with System
and Department of Nursing Mission and Vision.
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills. Strong problem
solving abilities in complex situations. Strong financial skills;
ability to manage budgets and teams to meet organizational
- Experience in areas of cost savings, expenditure controls, and
efficiencies in health care operations.
- A visible nursing leader with outstanding relationship building
- A demonstrated record of success in identifying, recruiting and
retaining strong clinicians and unit leaders.
- Must possess strong physician relationship skills with a proven
track record of collaborative partnering with physician
- Patient focused with a strong commitment to delivering the
highest levels of quality, safety, and customer service. Is
responsible for achievement of patient satisfaction (PressGaney and
CGCAHPS) action plans to achieve targets for their areas of
- Experience with process improvement in operations, quality, and
organizational change. Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements and
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and
verbal. Able to communicate effectively and persuasively with
individuals and groups through compassion, creativity, and
- Demonstrated ability in developing and mentoring staff and
- Leads by example, consistently demonstrating highly
professional behavior. Demonstrates personal and professional
accountability and holds others to the same.
- Demonstrates decisiveness and an ability to gain consensus
where appropriate. Able to align diverse constituencies' needs and
expectations that result in win-win solutions.
- Strong nursing leader who is customer focused with a
collaborative, "can do" attitude. Exhibits a passion for
- Serves as a role model and coach for Service Excellence
Standards and service recovery.
- Performs other duties as assigned EDUCATION, TRAINING, &
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Master of Science Degree in
Nursing required, If the individual has a BSN, a Masters Degree in
a related field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressively
responsible clinic nursing leadership experience.
- Experience working in Magnet environment desirable.
- Licensed professional nurse in the state clinic is located.
SPECIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the duties of this Job,
the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or
feel. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach
with hands. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and ability to adjust focus. Key Words: RN, Registered
Nurse, Nurse, Clinic Director, Director, Clinics FTE: 1/80PP
EOE&AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Mercy is an equal employment
opportunity employer functioning under Affirmative Action
Keywords: West Park Hospital-WY-US, Reno , RN Director - Clinics (Terrace, Mall, North, South), Healthcare , Janesville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!