Physical Therapy Aide
Company: Alliance Physical Therapy Partners
Location: Incline Village
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Part-time Physical Therapy Aide
Tahoe Forest Hospital- Incline Village, NV
Functions under the general supervision of the Site Leader, and
under the direct supervision of Rehabilitation Services'
therapists, and therapist assistants. The Rehabilitation Technician
is responsible for preparing treatment areas, cleaning treatment
areas, obtainment of supplies, transporting, positioning and in
assisting patients/clients, therapists, and therapist assistants in
the completion of the therapy treatment plan. The technician may
also be assigned routine clerical support tasks in support of the
patient care process. These functions are performed in accordance
with facility, departmental, regulatory, and payor policies and
procedures and guidelines. The rehabilitation technician
participates in performance improvement and supports program
development activities, which includes providing input into the
budgetary planning process, contributing to cost effectiveness of
services, and maintaining positive relations with all
Responsibilities And Duties
- Provides and supports patient/client care delivery in
accordance with established practice standards and
facility/departmental/regulatory/payor policies and procedures for
clinical setting and populations served.
- Transports patients/clients to and from Rehabilitation Services
- Prepares patient/client for treatment and assists professional
staff with patient/client treatments.
- Communicates with patients, families, significant others and
members of the health care team to promote maximum benefits from
- Obtains equipment, materials and supplies from storage areas or
appropriate department, and prepares them for use.
- Maintains therapy department(s) in a clean and orderly
- Performs routine clerical support tasks, which may include
reception, telephone, billing, ordering of supplies, and collection
of facility/department statistics.
- Provides an environment conducive to safety for
patients/clients, visitors and staff.
- Assesses the risks for safety and implements appropriate
- Complies with appropriate and approved security and safety
- Utilizes appropriate leadership skills in delegating,
organizing and educating coworkers and staff.
Qualifications And Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Health/Fitness or related degree preferred.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a
wide variety of people.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Alliance Physical Therapy Partners, Reno , Physical Therapy Aide, Healthcare , Incline Village, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!