Practice Development Manager I - CoolSculpting - Salt Lake City, Nevada
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company
and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma.?Allergan is
focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded
pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative
medicine products for patients around the world
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class
products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical
aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health,
urology and anti-infective?therapeutic categories. With commercial
operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to
working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to
deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people
around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
? Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your
ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you
can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and
drive results for customers and patients. ?Power your future & join
our bold team.
The Associate Practice Development Manager has general
responsibilities for all aspects of customer relationship
management in territories that require backup coverage which could
include more than one assigned territory.?? This includes planning,
organizing, and implementing all account management activities
related to the sale and distribution of Company products, with high
accountability for achieving the territory sales and utilization
quotas and objectives.?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other
duties may be assigned.):
- Maintaining sales and utilization quota results in the assigned
territory.? Responsible for performing effective territory
penetration, coverage and account identification to drive sales and
increase the customer base for the Company?s consumables.
- Providing training, presentations and demonstrations to the
customer on application and use of the company?s products using
effective communication and sales techniques.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications,
contraindications, and safety of Company products, and how they
fulfill the needs of the customer.
- Educating and supporting the customer with marketing strategies
including but not limited to website and microsite development,
internal office branding, patient segmentation and external
- Supporting and helping to facilitate the execution of regional
training workshops and tradeshows within the territory and
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time
management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest
level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date territory account
- Completing administrative responsibilities including periodic
business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account
profiles, and customer database.?
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive
- Developing and maintaining supportive, productive and effective
relationships at all levels within the organization.?
- Participating in industry-related trade shows/meetings
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable quality and
regulatory guidelines as an integral part of business
- Maintain consistent communication with Regional Practice
Manager and Area Sales Manager on all matters related to the
territory and region, including accurate forecasting.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and represent the Company with
high integrity, ethics, honesty, loyalty, and professionalism at
- Manage day to day sales administration activities in a detailed
and timely manner i.e. Salesforce.com updates and data entry
- 1-2 years work experience required
- 1-2 years demonstrated success selling consumables
- Direct customer experience with the plastic surgeon and
dermatology audience is preferred.
- Experience with consumables selling is preferred.Preferred
Skills and Qualifications: ?
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with
all levels of employees.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and
support to achieve practice integration of the CoolSculpting
Procedure and ensuring a high level of customer/patient
- High level of accountability, reliability and extremely
- Ability to make effective and persuasive communications and
technical presentations to physicians, management and/or large
groups.? Ability to thoroughly understand and communicate the
attributes and qualities of Company products using professional
selling and closing skills.
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic
- Ability to use word processing and database applications, and
various software programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of organization with regard to schedule management
and follow-up skills are required.
- Knowledge of FDA GMPs.? Ability to function in a controlled
environment regulated by FDA GMPs.
- Home office capability is required with reliable high speed
internet access.Additional Requirements: ?
- Ability to travel up to 70% in order to adequately cover the
region including multi-overnight stays, attend tradeshows, and
corporate and training meetings is required.
- Valid driver?s license issued by the state/province in which
the individual resides and a good driving record is required
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA?s
Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, the Canadian Medical
Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory
requirements with which Allergan complies
Keywords: Allergan, Reno , Practice Development Manager I - CoolSculpting - Salt Lake City, Nevada, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!