Executive Director - Home Health Operations
Posted on: February 11, 2019
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence thats what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nations leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services. Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Employer , delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families. As an Executive Director , you will:
- Responsible forthe overall clinical and financial operations of a home care branch.
- Maintain full responsibility of the overall functions of the financial areas and cost controls, adhere to financial and accounting policies and procedure and manage expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Take action, make decisions and shape team priorities to achieve branch clinical and operational goals.
- Ensure effective and on-going, on-the-job training of team members, evaluate, record individual and team performance, provide coaching and counseling and make appropriate developmental recommendations.
- Establish criteria and/or work procedures to achieve a high level of quality, productivity or service.
- Meet or exceed budgeted revenue and EBITDA on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations and the Company's policies and procedures.
- Partner with the Sales Leadership Team to develop approaches that best position products, services or ideas in the marketplace.
- Partner with Area/Regional Leadership Teams to developand implementcomprehensive business development plans forthe branch.
- Organize information/data to identify/explain major trends, problems and causes; Compare and combine information to identify underlying issues. Generate actions to achieve long-range goals.
- Keep abreastof industry trendsand regulatory requirements through activities such as participating in State Associations, attending courses and reviewing industrypublications. Required Skills
- RN License preferred
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum ofeight years healthcare administrationexperience
- Minimum of3 years in home health operations management
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 1M in healthcare revenue
- Prior experience with budgetary responsibilities including budget development and monitoring
- Broad knowledge of home health federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonaland communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
Keywords: Gentiva, Reno , Executive Director - Home Health Operations, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!