Lodging Revenue Manager
Company: Taos Ski Valley, Inc.
Location: Tahoe City
Posted on: May 23, 2023
The Lodging Revenue Manager is responsible for identifying and
maximizing revenue opportunities for Taos Ski Valley Inc.'s lodging
and property management divisions.
- Evaluate and adjust pricing and inventory for The Blake
properties across internal and external sales channels to achieve
key performance indicators (occupancy, ADR, and RevPAR).
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget for The Blake,
Blake Residences, and Blake Penthouses rental management
- Develops and leads a weekly lodging and property management
- Communicates rate and space availability to the Group Sales
- Partners with the Group Sales team on contracted, group and
negotiated transient revenue generation, and ensures alignment with
overall pricing and promotional activity.
- Oversee room tape chart management to ensure inventory is
assigned in a manner that maximizes availability and length of
- Coordinate and build lodging packages in Inntopia and
Springer-Miller Systems (SMS).
- Works closely with the Director of Lodging and VP of
Hospitality to ensure strategic alignment when creating rates.
- Assist with implementing seasonal strategic pricing, including
rate loading, package, and promotion building.
- Reviews managed units' occupancy and reservations on the books
to ensure revenue parity between individual owners.
- Schedule and analyze market pricing reports to determine
pricing opportunities and competitive set compression.
- Monitor hotel website, OTA's and GDS channels for rate quoting
restrictions and selling approach accuracy.
- Works closely with the Central Reservations team to ensure a
seamless reservations experience for guests.
- Assists Mountain Revenue Manager with reporting needs.
- Attend meetings/trainings and/or perform other duties as
requested by management.
- Reliable attendance on all scheduled workdays
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with a prerequisite in
Excel formulating and reporting preferred.
- Capable of creating word documents working charts and
spreadsheets to clearly convey information and ideas.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Use critical thinking skills to investigate changes in demand
pace production and channel/source contribution to anticipate a
response and ensure communication of critical information.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication to
clearly convey information and ideas.
- Strong organizational management and ability to handle multiple
responsibilities at any given time.
- Approach all encounters with owners, guests, and associates in
a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Strong personal character and commitment to Taos Ski Valley,
Inc.'s Vision, Purpose, and Values.
- Ability to gracefully and humbly accept criticism and
opportunities for growth.
- Ability to stay positive, focused, and constructive when faced
with setbacks and challenges while working in an ever-changing
- Educational requirements include: High School diploma or
equivalent is required; College degree preferred
- Preferred Software experience includes Springer-Miller Systems,
Inntopia, IVvy, and SynXis .
- Previous experience within the travel or ski industry
- Excellent understanding of revenue/yield management
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and
communication skills, attention to detail, and be pro-active in
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends,
holidays, and evenings.
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time. Must be able
to work over the phone or on a computer for extended periods of
time. Taos Ski Valley, Inc. is often a fast-paced work environment,
especially during Holiday and Peak days. TSVI is located in a
high-altitude alpine environment. Position may require travel on
uneven, snow-packed, or icy terrain and may be exposed to wet,
cold, and/or humid conditions. Must be able to work in close
quarters and with other staff.
Physical Demands of Position Include:
Occasionally might have to lift or move office items up to 10lbs.
5% of time may be spent walking, occasionally outdoors or on
snow/ice, to meetings or other departments, 5% of time may be spent
reaching for items and 90% of time will be spent sitting working
with the computer or on the phone either talking or listening.
Positions dealing with children, of safety-sensitive and/or
confidential nature, require driving or positions that handle cash
may require a background check and MVR check. Employment is
contingent upon a favorable background check and MVR check.
- Is a Background Check required for this position: Yes
- Is an MVR required for this position: No
Posted:04/18/2023 06:10 AM
Keywords: Taos Ski Valley, Inc., Reno , Lodging Revenue Manager, Executive , Tahoe City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...