Project Architect / Project Manager
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are partnered with an Award Winning, Design Focused
Architectural Firm looking for a qualified Project Architect to
join their team! Project Architects / PMs What do you need to be
- MS or BS in Architecture
- AIA licensed or capable to become licensed
- PAs = 8-12 yrs exp / PMs = 10-20 yrs exp
- Revit Knowledge required (& AutoCAD other platforms
- Commercial experience preferred = education, healthcare,
multi-family, hospitality, corporate officeWhat you can expect in
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement / Leading a team with
a company that has been in business 50 years
- Flexible hours with above market Compensation!
- Services include Architecture / Planning & Design, Landscape
Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering
- Environment that values work/life balance, people-led design,
- Focus on Commercial, Institutional, Retail, and Residential
Projects!If this position sounds fitting to you, please send your
updated resume to me at to further discuss about this
opportunity!Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Serious inquiries Only!All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Reno , Project Architect / Project Manager, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...