Revenue Audit Manager
Company: Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Come join Team Atlantis! We are currently accepting applications
for Revenue Audit Manager. Responsible for reporting revenue and
all related transactions timely and accurately and provides
excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to
conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative,
professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises
confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance.
The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of
the company's Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs
all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to
actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models
the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation
and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible
relationships at all levels. -Full Time Day Shift
- Supervise team of 15 to 20 Gaming Revenue Auditors and F&B
- Ensure compliance with Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations
and other federal and State government agencies. Perform some
complicated MICS audits.
- Consistently evaluate the existing revenue audit processes and
procedures, insure they are in synchrony with the operational
changes and suggest improvements that will increase the department
- Provide executives with daily revenue information. Produces
Cognos revenue report (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Review and accepts responsibility for the revenue section of
the monthly Financials statements.
- Involved in month end closing and BS accounts reconciliations
(revenue related BS accounts).
- Work close with operation departments managers in resolving
control issues and audit discrepancies.
- Other duties may be assigned. -While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands
to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with
hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel crouch or
crawl; talk, and hear. - The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds. - Specific vision abilities required by the
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Must be at least 21.
- Communication - Verbally and in writing communicate issues and
work forewords resolving it, without creating conflicts. Maintains
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands. Able to deal with
frequent changes and unexpected events and situations.
- Dependability - Takes responsibility for own actions. Adjust
the work schedule to the business needs.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field.
- Good understanding of GAAP.
- Able to work independently with high attention to detail.
- Possess effective leadership skills for supervising staff and
making business decisions.
- Computer literacy is a must; will be working with various
computer programs and accounting systems.
- Flexible work availability; must be able to work weekends and
- Must adhere to all grooming standards, no "visible"
tattoos/piercings or unnatural hair colors. - - -Atlantis Casino
Resort Spa fosters a team working environment and an environment
that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation. Some
of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement -
Keywords: Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc., Reno , Revenue Audit Manager, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!