Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Audit & Assurance
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in
the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest
and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the
opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our
culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on
supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees
by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We
offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch
and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
A typical day as an Audit Manager in Reno, NV might include the
- Supervises complex audits and
completes audit workpapers to achieve objectives including staff
development, client needs, and engagement profitability.
- Outlines engagement objectives, issues, findings and
recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Reviews workpapers and financial statements prior to Partner
- Manages client relationships with integrity by monitoring
client needs and building value into professional service.
- Evaluates the costs, benefits and risks of alternative
solutions to client problems or needs.
- Provides feedback in order to develop the audit practice.
- Capitalizes on personal and professional experiences in order
to develop business and practice lines.
- Supervises and delegates duties to Associate and Senior
Associate level staff.
- Provides mentoring and technical training for staff in the
- May assist with client billings to ensure they reflect work
- Participates in the area of business development.
- Participates in community organizations and industry
- Ensures timely and accurate performance on assigned
- Maintains compliance with project budgets, turnaround times,
Who you are
- You have advanced knowledge of auditing standards and
- You demonstrate critical and analytical thinking skills.
- You are skilled in networking and developing business.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills and
effective presentation skills.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet
deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and
Excel) and calculators.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- You have 5+ years audit experience in public accounting
- You have a valid Certified Public Accountant license
required.Must be authorized to work in the United States
permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in
the future. What to Expect NextWe'll be in touch! If you look like
the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be
reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more
about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we
encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
LinkedIn or our About Us page. #LI-EM1
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Reno , Audit Manager, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!