Business Operations/Project Manager
Location: Carson City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job DescriptionAs the Business Operations/Project Manager, you
will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing supply chain projects of broad scope using data
analytics, with a focus on the development, implementation, and/or
upgrade of existing products, processes, or business models.
- Planning and managing projects directly related to corporate
and department objectives.
- Developing and managing internal and external relationships to
provide sustainable cost, quality, availability, and technology
solutions while adhering to procurement policies.
- Partnering with a diverse stakeholder base to lead and develop
multiyear commercial strategies based on business and market
intelligence, long-term analysis of the category and commodity, and
the supply ecosystem.
- Coordinating and prioritizing utilization of resources from
other functions or partner organizations.
- Working with multifunctional groups at various levels of
management across cultures and time zones.
- Influencing or setting business unit or cross-organizational
- Developing new supply chain models for new or existing products
- Acquiring and maintaining industry, market, and technical
knowledge of commodities.
- Travel may be required for this role.The ideal candidate should
exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strategic thinking.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Exceptional influencing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective collaboration/relationship-building skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and risk management skills.
- Willingness to gather, assess, and influence data-driven
- Business acumen with tolerance for ambiguity in a fluid,
data-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Keen understanding of and streamlined business strategies,
stakeholders, and supplier management.QualificationsYou must
possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered
for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the
minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in
identifying top candidates. *This position is not eligible for
Intel immigration sponsorship.Minimum Qualifications:The candidate
must possess at least one of the following degrees plus the years
of experience determined for each degree in the areas specified
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Management, or
related field with 6+ years of relevant experience.Preferred
- Masters in Supply Chain or technical degree in Analytics or
- Experience leading projects/teams that span across multiple
- Supply Chain management and commercial negotiation in a
- Data analytics experience: Use of Power BI to create data
models leading to various tools and visuals to manage
projects.Inside this Business GroupIntel makes possible the most
amazing experiences of the future. You may know us for our
processors. But we do so much more. Intel invents at the boundaries
of technology to make amazing experiences possible for business and
society, and for every person on Earth. Harnessing the capability
of the cloud, the ubiquity of the Internet of Things, the latest
advances in memory and programmable solutions, and the promise of
always-on 5G connectivity, Intel is disrupting industries and
solving global challenges. Leading on policy, diversity, inclusion,
education and sustainability, we create value for our stockholders,
customers, and society.Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages
employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to
federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S.
Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued.
Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and
vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a
total compensation package that ranks among the best in the
industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and
benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits
ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which
allows employees to split their time between working on-site at
their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances
the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Keywords: Intel, Reno , Business Operations/Project Manager, Executive , Carson City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!