Senior Account Manager, Recoveries (Remote Friendly)
Company: Mission Lane LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We're looking for a solutions-oriented self-starter with
financial services call center experience to to join our Recoveries
Department as a Senior Account Manager, for our 12:30 pm to 9 pm
(Eastern Time) shift.
Senior Account Managers can choose to work from our beautiful
headquarters office in Richmond, VA, or from their homes, or a
little bit of both! We are currently hiring for this position in in
AR, AZ, FL, MO, NV, PA, TX and VA.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute at a company that's on
the verge of becoming the household name in financial products for
the 50% of Americans who aren't served by traditional financial
The impact you'll make:
You'll drive forward our mission of financial inclusion by
supporting our fast-growing front line team, in the form of
supervisor calls and-real time coaching, as we deliver brand
defining experiences that help our customers thrive. Along the way,
you'll play a key role in identifying ways to continually improve
and refine our processes and procedures.
As a Senior Account Manager on the Recoveries team, you
- Research and resolve complex customer escalations
- Provide real time policy/procedure coaching for front line
agents as needed
- Monitor production queues and partner with workforce management
routinely to optimize queue performance
- Identify, track, and communicate any trends for continued front
line agent improvement
- Be the primary point of contact for the front line team as it
relates to production support issues
- Collaborate effectively across Customer Insights and horizontal
business teams as needed
- Routinely deliver policy/procedure updates and refreshers to
the frontline team
- Maintain a high level of awareness of the call center
activities, processes, and procedures as well as call center best
You'll thrive in this role if:
- You have a solid understanding of financial services call
center operations, the regulatory environment, and
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have proven de-escalation skills.
- You think critically and analytically - reviewing issues,
evaluating conditions, and employing independent judgment and
discretion to determine the best way forward.
- You are able to effectively manage multiple requests with
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You have a private, quiet, distraction free area to work (if
- You are resilient and adaptable in the face of day-to-day
Keywords: Mission Lane LLC, Reno , Senior Account Manager, Recoveries (Remote Friendly), Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!