Copy Of Rental Manager - Mammoth Mountain
Company: Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Please note, this position is located at Mammoth Mountain Ski
Area in Mammoth Lakes, CADescriptionLIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play
here. The mountains are calling. NOTE: This position is located in
Mammoth Lakes, California. Did you know that as part of your
employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including
free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn't it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free
skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match A little about this position:
- Amazing opportunity to join an industry leading team.
- Responsible for assisting in the Management and oversight of a
Full-Service Equipment Rental Business at Mammoth Mountain.
- This position assumes the secondary (sometimes primary)
leadership role and assists the Rental Shop Senior Manager in
overseeing the daily Business Unit operations including Sales,
Equipment Rental, Equipment Maintenance, Repair Services, Guest
Service Trail (facilities) and Management of Staff.
- Works collectively with Rental Division team members and other
departments to ensure a great overall guest experience.
RequirementsApplicants should possess a high aptitude for
Supervising and Managing a fast paced, challenging Equipment Rental
Business, while adhering to Guest Experience Standards, Staff
Management Guidelines and Budgetary responsibilities. Applicants
should be confident in working with Guest's to resolve difficult
sales and service situations while functioning as a representative
of Mammoth Mountain Leadership Team. Applicants must possess
excellent communication skills, having a strong knowledge of the
Siriusware Sales POS system and experience in the Ski Industry is
an advantage. Opportunities for dual seasonal work with Bike Park
- Minimum two years' experience Supervising or Managing a
Rental/Ticket/Outdoor sporting goods retailer.
- Extensive knowledge of the Sirius operating system is an
- Must be a skilled manager of people and resources
- Must be a skilled trainer in guest service, teamwork, safety,
equipment knowledge and liability compliance
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be a good problem solver and have strong conflict
- Must be Guest Centric
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and
- The ability to understand and react to the dynamic nature and
needs of this business
- Availability to work Weekends and Holidays throughout the
- High School Degree required
- The ability to adhere to company policies, Guest Experience
guidelines and Financial Responsivities. *Offers of employment may
be contingent upon successful completion of a background
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain Ski Area, Reno , Copy Of Rental Manager - Mammoth Mountain, Executive , Bridgeport, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!