Manager - Operations
Posted on: September 22, 2022
As the Manager Operations you will manage multiple priorities in
a customer-centered environment. While leading a diverse group of
team members, which can include Operations Associates, Drivers and
Administrative Coordinators. You will interact with other internal
departments such as Sales in addition to external customer support
and interactions. Providing exceptional customer service through
order fulfilment and problem resolution. You will oversee key
performance indictors (KPIs) to maintain and improve service
quality. You may manage employees in a unionized
- Manages all aspects of the location to include accurate on time
order fulfillment and shipping, on time receiving, manage working
capital (as it relates to Operations), inventory and quality
- Management responsibility of a location that could include
multiple warehouse management systems and/or multifaceted customer
value added services.
- Maintains a safe, secure and inclusive workplace.
- Manages, coaches, mentors, hires and trains employees. This
also includes performance management.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures, and audit
standards (e.g. internal controls, ISO 9000).
- Manages expense-based profit and loss statement (P&L) to
- Drives efficiencies within the facility using LEAN
- Maintains facility tour-ready standards.
- Ensures preventative maintenance of the facility and all
equipment (e.g. material handling equipment, wire cutting machines,
racking systems, warehouse infrastructure).
- Matches facility capacities to customer/sales professionals
expectations. Works with sales professionals and leadership to
ensure alignment with market strategy and accurately set customer
- Works with other support departments such as Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, Human Resources and Finance.
- Actively engaged in developing annual budgets for the
- High School Degree or Equivalent required; Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years operations experience, specifically in distribution
center facilities preferred
- Experience managing a group or team of individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Teams,
- Ability to effectively communicate in both group and individual
- Capable of handling multiple priorities with a high sense of
- Ability to travel 0-25% of the timeWESCO International, Inc.,
including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of
WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee
based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical
condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected
status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following:
recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer,
compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship,
layoff, or termination.#LI-LC2
Keywords: WESCO, Reno , Manager - Operations, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!