Senior Account Manager
Company: EMCOR Group Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group,
Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and
electrical construction and facilities services, including
planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy
Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully
integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair,
upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to
provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer
expectations.Job Title: Senior Account ManagerJob SummaryMesa
Energy Systems has an immediate need for a Sr. Account Manager at
its Reno, NV branch. Primary focus is to manage and grow assigned
Reno market accounts. Responsibilities include developing sales,
profits, and relationships with commercial clients.Duties and
- Developing sales presentations, prospecting for new accounts,
and providing clients with product services/information.
- Maintaining client pricing and payments, A/R management, client
correspondence, P/L reports, quality assurance (QA) support and
industry trade show participation.
- Establishing relationships with prospective clients.
- Seeking out and researching prospective projects through
various methods (e.g., phone calls, visits, attending conferences,
utilizing the Internet, leveraging existing relationships).
Contacting prospective client Chief Engineer, Account Managers and
Property Managers to introduce yourself and develop future
- Working with the Branch Manager, Project Managers and Teams in
constantly reviewing and improving commercial account programs to
meet targeted objectives.
- Managing through analysis and solution-based programs to
maximize sales growth, volume and profitability of account clients
in Reno area.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Developing, writing and reviewing client proposal documents
including financial and technical sections, using EMCOR
Service/Mesa Energy Systems standard template and pricing
- Developing sales at defined margin levels to attain market
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a technical
- 10 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record
- Relevant technical experience in HVAC, data center requirements
and application engineering environment.
- Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales
- Financial acumen, inclusive of cost modeling for sales
- Experience in developing technical and cost proposals.#CB We
offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and
skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: EMCOR Group Inc., Reno , Senior Account Manager, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!