Company: Rmr Capital Llc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
**We are currently offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus. $2,500 of
which will be paid after completing training, and $2,500 to be paid
after completing 6 months of employment.**
At Five Guys, the philosophy is simple: great burgers and fries,
crafted in a clean restaurant run by a friendly staff. We are
seeking a positive and enthusiastic General Manager to help our
operation to achieve these goals. The ideal candidate will have 2+
years of management experience, preferably in restaurant
management. They will also be self-motivated and passionate about
leadership and hospitality. Multi-unit experience is a plus for
this growing concept.
As a Five Guys General Manager, you will be responsible for
developing and executing business plans, analyzing restaurant
performance, and maximizing the financial performance of the
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an accurate plan of restaurant staffing needs,
including interviewing and hiring candidates as necessary.
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing supervisory duties,
including: discipline, training, performance reviews and
- Ensuring consistent, high-quality service and food preparation
while adhering to company standards to increase sales and minimize
- Demonstration of integrity in all areas, instilling trust and
dependability amongst the staff while always working with a team
mindset and from a place of respect.
- Providing a positive guest experience in all areas, including
investigating and resolving complaints promptly and with the hopes
of turning dissatisfied guests into regular customers.
- Completing job responsibilities and performance objectives in a
timely manner per the restaurants standards. Performing other
duties and responsibilities as required or as requested.
- Competitive Wages
- Attainable Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Meals
- Growth Opportunities
- Monthly Health Insurance Contribution (for qualifying
- At least 2 years of previous management experience. Restaurant
management experience preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively with employees and
guests through both written and verbal communication. Bilingual
skills are a plus.
- A valid drivers license, proof of insurance, and a good driving
- Basic knowledge of computers
- A phone and the ability to be contacted outside of normal
operating hours, if necessary
- A desire to be hands-on and work in a fast-paced environment
(this is not an office job)
- Positive, friendly, upbeat demeanor
- Proficiency for leadership and teamwork
- High sense of urgency
- High sense of integrity
- High standard of cleanliness
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys staying busy in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Ability to lift 50 pounds at a time
- Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time
- ServSafe Certification is a plus
- Ability to work all operating shifts, including nights and
weekendsCompany IntroductionFive Guys Burgers and Fries is one of
America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its
food, ranked the #1 burger in America by the Zagat survey, but also
because of its employees.
We have a unique work environment where you're trained to work
every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill,
to morning prep and evening close, our crew members become a team
working in all aspects of the restaurant.
We also have a unique crew bonus program that provides the
opportunity to earn cash bonuses two times per week giving our crew
members the opportunity to earn much higher incomes.
We have an open kitchen experience so it's fun and it's loud with
lots of team communication. The crew's burger creation is part of
the customer experience.
Keywords: Rmr Capital Llc, Reno , General Manager, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!