Operations Manager, Reno Fulfillment Center
Company: Grove Collaborative
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager for our Reno
Reporting to the General Manager (Director of Fulfillment), the
Operations Manager is a key hands-on leader, responsible for
managing the employees and operations for the shift. This includes
interviewing talent, training new hires, coaching Supervisors,
Leads and team members on production goals, operation efficiencies,
safety and quality. The Operations Manager is critical to the
success of Grove. We are evolving & changing every day and our
leaders are driven to meet goals and are passionate about
delighting our customers!Your Responsibilities
- Manage the FC team of Operations Supervisors and Team Leaders
who train, motivate, coach approximately 150 FC associates to drive
performance in all order processing, picking, packing, forklift
drivers, outbound shipping, and safety.
- Provide timely feedback to associates, emphasizing what is
important and how to do it.
- Partner with the Human Resources and Recruiting teams to
recruit, on-board, train and develop associates. Evaluate employee
turnover and work together to build solutions.
- Communicate goals in a timely manner to ensure all employees at
the fulfillment center clearly understand objectives to execute.
Ensure associates receive appropriate feedback on performance.
- Drive operational goals for productivity, safety, quality, and
- Seek continuous improvement while growing and expanding
capabilities within the FC.
- Accountable for safety and continuous improvement.
- Champion a "customer-first" attitude with reinforcement,
rewards, and employee engagement practices.
- Partner with other Operations Manager and the GM to evaluate
labor planning based on forecast and current staffing levels.
- Celebrate successes and acknowledge failures with specific
solutions for improvement.#GroveIND
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of supply chain
leadership experience in fulfillment center, eCommerce or a similar
environment with at least 200 employees. At least 3 years of
experience in an Operations Manager role is preferred
- Ability to review and drive operations metrics Superior
communication skills to build relationships and deliver honest
- Ability to break down complex strategies into easily understood
- Solid knowledge of analytic tools such as Excel and Looker are
- Previous experience in an automated e-commerce operation using
- Experience in recruiting talent, coaching teams, and leading
- You are comfortable with being an active and visible leader who
spends time on the warehouse floor, allowing for first-hand
knowledge of how things work.
- You are decisive and can quickly adapt to changes in data to
easily pivot to drive results using that data. We move quickly and
rely on being nimble as our business grows!
- You are organized and have strong attention to detail and have
- You are extremely customer and employee-centric and can manage
ambiguity to balance short-term needs with big picture vision for
the futureWhat's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation and benefits - medical, vision,
- Equity - shared success is core to our mission Flexible Paid
Time Off - we care most about results
- Free VIP membership and 25% employee discount
- Working for a company that believes that a small group of
people can change the world for the better by creating products and
funds initiatives that help the planet!About Grove
Collaborative:Launched in 2016 as a Certified B Corp, Grove
Collaborative creates innovative natural products and offers a
curated selection of healthy home essentials like cleaning supplies
and personal care products. With a flexible, monthly delivery model
and access to knowledgeable Grove Guides, Grove's platform makes it
easy for people to switch to healthier, more sustainable routines.
Every item Grove offers, both from their flagship Grove Co. brand
and from exceptional third-party brands, has been thoroughly vetted
against strict standards for sustainability, efficacy and supply
chain practices. On a mission to move Beyond Plastic, Grove is the
first plastic neutral retailer in the world and is committed to
becoming 100% plastic-free by 2025. For more information, visit
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join
Let's do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we
learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds,
experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal
opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the
community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to
tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Keywords: Grove Collaborative, Reno , Operations Manager, Reno Fulfillment Center, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!