Company: Uline Careers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
- Managewarehouse operations, which may include:freight, UPS,
returns, receiving, parcels, customer pick-up, safety and inventory
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- Management experience required.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore to learn more! Associated
topics: generalist, inventory control, lead, leader, logistics
management, logistics specialist, supply chain, warehouse,
warehouse analyst, warehouse specialist
Keywords: Uline Careers, Reno , Warehouse Manager, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!