Company: Xpedient Logistics
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The primary objective of the General Manager is to meet and
exceed set targets through managing their customer, driving
operational performance, developing a world class team with world
class quality. This position is a premier role within the
organization, as the General Manager is responsible for the daily
operations and business of one or more distribution
centers.Responsibilities:The General Manager is responsible for
achieving employee, and customer satisfaction through effective
people leadership and coaching, organization of tasks, and the
ability to handle an ever-changing environment.Additional
responsibilities may be added as the needs of the business change
- Communicate effectively.
- Motivate team members positively and effectively.
- Create an environment conducive to success by promoting and
- Manage to a full budget daily.
- Partner with dedicated customer on a long term basis.
- Drive performance financially and culturally.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction and attendance.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation among team members.
- Lead by example.
- Take full responsibility and the required action on
- Ensure that all members of the team meet targets
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all team
- Manage customer through proactive communication and data driven
- Understand and meet production targets
- Review and evaluate performance reports
- Meet production targets for the team
- Follow up on production targets for the team
- Take full responsibility for team results
- Set priorities
- Take charge of scheduling work and tasksQuality:
- Have a clear understanding of quality expectations
- Set up quality goals for the team
- Drive quality in everything we do
- Be actively involved in problem solving and propose
- Responsible for ensuring that both internal and external KPIs
are achieved dailyCulture:
- Conduct yourself in a manner consistent with our
- Drive a high performance culture
- Make the environment an enjoyable place to work
- Show leadership by developing peopleMinimum Requirements
- Have worked in a warehouse environment at a Manager level
- Utilized a WMS extensively
- P&L Management Experience
- Have worked with figures and understand basic mathematics
needed for reporting, analysis, and differentiation purposes.
- Manage your time effectively and be focused on setting clear
objectives and priorities
- Have managed a large team of people across multiple shifts
- Have knowledge of workforce management and industry best
- Be self motivated and commercially minded.
- Have effective analytical skills to analyze results and make
decisions based on facts and figures.
- Inspire other people to reach their full potential.
- Take ownership for quality, competence, and commitment.
- Enjoy/thrive on autonomy and be results focused.
- Be highly motivated and prepared to work hard.
- Have high personal energy and enjoy a lively environment.
- Be highly flexible and welcome change/improvements
- Ability to handle multiple shift responsibilityPI152232008
Keywords: Xpedient Logistics, Reno , General Manager, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!