DIRECTOR, IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Company: Corus Entertainment
Posted on: April 8, 2021
DIRECTOR, IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Reno
Business Park, 27823 State Route 7, Reno, Ohio, United States of
America Req #415 Friday, April 2, 2021 Status: Full Time - 80
Hours: Monday-Friday - 8am-4:30pm
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Director,
IT Service Management is responsible for establishing and
implementing strategies and tactics that will develop and
continually enhance the business and market leadership of MHS. This
position will take a lead role in developing and implementing a
standard format for business development activity and facilitate
the process across the health system.The Director, IT Service
Management will lead business development processes to maximize the
use of our resources. This position will be accountable for
executing business strategies to increase volume, revenue and MHS's
overall market share. This will be accomplished through aligning
and connecting physicians and building relationships throughout the
region that will be beneficial to the health system.The Director,
IT Service Management develops and directs projects in conjunction
with physicians, hospitals, ambulatory sites, other entities and
outside management companies/consultants that target growth through
volume, revenue and core market share. In addition, this position
identifies, researches, and prioritizes new opportunities
consistent with strategic goals of the strategy and business
development division. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and
exercises strict confidentiality at all times. Job
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Business, or a
- MBA in Technology, or other related Master's degree
- 10 years of business/industry work experience including
managing IT service desks and call centers, with 2-3 years of
leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams or
- Demonstrated bias for customer-centric/customer-focused
thinking; actively serves as a steward for customers' needs when
designing and implementing technology solutions
- Experience rolling out and managing an enterprise IT Service
Management platform such as Remedy, Service Now, or others is a
- Direct experience with managing both service-focused and
technical support resources who can troubleshoot, install and
manage the client operating environment across multiple hardware
devices (PC's, Peripherals, Mobile Devices, etc) and software
applications including productivity tools (MS Office), Anti-Virus,
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role with
responsibilities related to outsourced IT Services, preferably to
multiple IT Service Providers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both
technical and non-technical language in order to persuade and
influence decision making of individuals, groups, or work teams,
and to explain difficult issues
- Ability to connect the people, processes, and technologies
required to deliver business solutions
- Ability to collaborate with third party IT teams working at
- Ability to influence decisions with credibility across business
functions or technologies with analysis and facts
- Strong leadership, project, and team building skills - ability
to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives by working
effectively with others with a demonstrated ability to work
- Proven ability to extract, analyze, and document complex
business and technical requirements/strategies from business units,
customers, and IT team members
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IT and assigned
departments/business areas to identify and communicate how IT
solutions can support the achievement of short- and long-term
business goals Job Functions:
- Develops and evolve the departmental strategic and tactical
plan for service management within IT.
- This position will serve to ensure the IT service management
organization and other delivery functions are driving service
values throughout each service interaction and being an ambassador
for delivering great service.
- Establishes a service-first and customer-centric culture across
Service Management and IT that puts the customers' needs first and
relentlessly drives a great service experience.
- Ensures that services are provided in a timely, accurate,
effective, and cost-efficient manner to provide outstanding service
to user groups.
- Define, measure and maintain the proper metrics and service
level agreements to both ensure efficiency of operations and
delivery of high quality service experiences to end users and
- Serves as the key steward and leader for ITIL across IT; own
and drive process improvements across the incident, request,
service catalog, problem and change process groups.
- Establishes and maintain a strategic relationship with
operations leaders, acting as a thought leader and steward for our
service values and ensuring departments' IT needs are met and
delivered with a high-quality service experience.
- Prepares and recommends effective department budgets to cover
the projected costs of staffing, equipment and supplies needed to
maintain effective operations.
- Establishes a system of maintaining inventory of key IT
end-user technology assets including client workstations,
peripherals and other devices that ensure a cost-effective supply
that will not jeopardize operations.
- Owns and drives the IT Major Incident Management process across
IT and the business overall to ensure proper management and
measurement of SLA's and root-cause-analysis for all major
- Creates standards and ensures that area of responsibility
provides the appropriate level of service to other departments so
that they are using standard equipment and supported at level that
help them drive their business.
- Communicates management and other departments on all relevant
IT projects and initiatives to notify them of needed resources,
schedules, impact of issues and escalations.
- Effectively manages relationships with information systems
vendors, service providers, consultants and others to build
long-term, successful, and cost-effective partnerships.
- Adopts and utilizes the organization's PMO methodologies,
standards, policies, processes, and performance criteria for
project, change, and risk management.
- Works with technology groups to enhance project management
competency, facilitate resource planning activities, and develop
project management templates.
- Manages program of projects and project managers within to
ensure successful completion and coordination of all efforts.
- Ensures that project managers work cooperatively with the
appropriate Client Service Directors and project client to clarify
specific needs and requirements and keeps client and appropriate
Client Service Director up-to-date on project status throughout
- Hires, manages and develops reporting/data staff.
- Oversees IT budget and purchases and other business need.
- Full supervisory responsibility for the report writers, data
analysts and business analysts.
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Compensation Details: Education, experience, and tenure may be
considered along with internal equity when job offers are extended.
Minimum hiring rate for this position is listed below.
Memorial Health System is proud to offer an affordable,
comprehensive benefit package to all full time and flex time
employees. Here are some of the benefits offered:
- Medical Insurance - PPO & HDHP
- Dental and Vison Insurance
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pension Plan - Defined Contribution
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay & Premium
- Shift Differential
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Repayment
- Performance & Market Increases
- Relocation Package, if applicable Memorial Health System is an
equal opportunity employer.
- Reno Business Park, 27823 State Route 7, Reno, Ohio, United
States of America
Keywords: Corus Entertainment, Reno , DIRECTOR, IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!