Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Overview We Promise to Care We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer---.We promise to care! Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve. Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career! Responsibilities Are you a problem solver? Have you worked hard to build your automotive experience, education and industry knowledge? You've passed the tests, now it is time to put those skills to work! At Bridgestone we offer the most competitive development program in the industry designed with one thing in mind---YOU! Whether it's the opportunity to work with the widest variety of vehicles, the newest equipment, or leverage our comprehensive ASE certification and training program you'll have no trouble finding something to love about growing your career with Bridgestone Retail Operations. Come serve our customer, aka the BOSS, today! Job Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules. Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs. If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today! Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Keywords: Bridgestone, Reno , Automotive Technician / Mechanic, Engineering , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Other Engineering Jobs
Description: POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for the planning, directing and coordination of drilling activities to include preparation and implementation of drilling engineering programs. This position (more...)
Posted on: 09/22/2018
Engineer I - CARE Program & Facilities Maintenance, Destination Club (RCDCR) - (18001FNI)
Description: Engineer I - CARE Program Facilities Maintenance, Destination Club RCDCR At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional (more...)
Company: Marriott International
Posted on: 09/9/2018
Lead Refinery Engineer
Description: xA0 Duties: br br Work with the cross-functional leadership team to prioritize plant needs, ensure weekly maintenance scheduled work is planned and manage day-to-day maintenance support to the plant (more...)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: 09/13/2018
Professional A/C Mechanics - Grow Your Business With HomeAdvisor (Reno
Description: Over 25 million homeowners have trusted HomeAdvisor to help them find
Posted on: 09/18/2018
Service Technician (No HAZMAT Exp Req)
Description: It's time to put your career in drive. No prior propane experience is required. We will train you Do you have experience as a Technician and hold a Class A or B Commercial Driver's License Are you looking (more...)
Company: Suburban Propane
Posted on: 09/20/2018
91B Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
Description: Got a knack for keeping cars and trucks on the road Then join the Army National Guard as a Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic and help keep freedom moving forward. br br As a Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic, (more...)
Company: Army National Guard
Posted on: 09/9/2018
Description: Job DescriptionExpress has a great opportunity for a full time temp to hire position for the right candidate We are looking for someone that has auto and engine maintenance and mechanical skills. This (more...)
Company: Express Employment
Posted on: 09/6/2018
Field Service / Swiss CNC Applications Engineer
Description: Our client is seeking a strong Field Service / Applications Engineer for their Swiss CNC line of Machine Tools. Strong technical skills on Citizen or Miyano CNC Machines. May consider
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: 09/6/2018
Pest Control Technician
Description: See why Food Processing Magazine honored Ecolab Pest Elimination as The Top Pest Management Company Ecolab is seeking Pest Control Technicians to join its industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this (more...)
Posted on: 09/10/2018
SIGN ON BONUS!! Automotive Lead Master Technician / Mechanic
Description: Overview We Promise to Care We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe (more...)
Posted on: 09/12/2018