Engineering Technician (Machine Shop)
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
Hamilton Company is seeking an Engineering Technician to assemble
semi-automated equipment used for precision fluid measuring and
testing. We are looking for those trained in, or have experience
with, electronic/electrical machines or fine mechanism service or
technician work. The Engineering Technician will have the chance to
work in a fast-paced environment on industry leading equipment with
cutting edge technology.
Other Engineering Technician responsibilities include:
* Candidate will identify opportunities for process and yield
improvements and cost reduction by analyzing manufacturing
processes, defect/scrap data, and complaint data and trends.
* New Capacity and Replacement Tooling
* Works closely with Mechanical Engineers to evaluate
manufacturability improvements for in-production designs.
* Complete root cause investigation on Customer Requests and close
out investigation documentation
* Participate in the MRB team to stay up to date with internal
quality issues and investigations
* Analyze production limitations and problems and facilitate root
* Analyzes data to bring conclusions to production and quality
* Assists in the design and fabrication of custom production
equipment and work centers.
* Associates or equivalent work experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* In depth knowledge of liquid handling technologies or
* Automation or PLC experience a plus
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Strong troubleshooting ability
* Computer skills (MS office)
* Drafting/CAD skills a plus
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Associate Degree Preferred
* 3-5 years' experience in engineering application
* Technical Certificate and/or LEAP or CTE Program Completion
* Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
* Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
* Commitment to sustainable design
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
* Solid Stable Company
* Drug free workplace
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Reno , Engineering Technician (Machine Shop), Engineering , Tahoma, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!