Company: Med-Trans Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
HIRING IMMEDIATELY in Nevada
$50,000 - $90,000 average annual salary
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come
Join our team and begin the career journey you've imagined.
Born with a Wrench in Hand?
- Join a positive, supportive environment that has a passion for
excellent patient care.
- Work with top A&P mechanics across the country
- Explore exciting career path options
Med-Trans is an industry leader that provides life extending air
and ground medical services through the rapid transport of the
critically ill and injured. We are renowned for state-of-the-art
helicopter equipment, a safety-first culture, and successful
Med-Trans provides full time employees with 100% company-paid:
- Life Insurance
- Short -Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Plus, More
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have
an opening for an Aviation Mechanic supporting one of our
locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical
transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an Aviation
Mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our Aviation Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the AS350,
EC130 series aircraft at their base. They also perform scheduled
and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and
modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our Maintenance
team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible.
This opening is for a Base Mechanic.
- Aircraft maintenance experience with AS350, EC130 series
- Must have 36 months of helicopter experience, 6 months in the
last 24 months
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid and current FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P)
- Valid and current FAA Inspection Authorization preferred
- Must be acceptable in accordance with the FAA drug and alcohol
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, and of EMS aviation
practices and requirements preferred.
- Maintenance experience on current AS350, EC130 aircraft
- Avionics troubleshooting knowledge and basic electrical repair
- Aircraft systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft records systems knowledge required.
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both
verbally and in writing
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
Why Choose Med-Trans: Our mission of providing care to the world at
a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are
caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need
us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
If your passion is helicopters and you're ready to work in an
environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Med-Trans Corporation, Reno , Base Mechanic, Engineering , Gardnerville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!