Senior Compliance Engineer
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Company DescriptionHamilton Company is a global enterprise
headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in
Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are
located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore
and the United Kingdom. We are the worldwide leader in the design
and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been
satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with
skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of
every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
Job DescriptionThe Senior Compliance Engineer will work within the
Electrical Engineering Department and will report into the Director
of Electrical Engineering. Responsibilities include:
- Serves as an expert for UL/CSA/IEC 61010, EN 61326 and FCC part
15 as they apply to instrument design, testing and
- Responsible for reviewing hardware designs for compliance to
UL/CSA/IEC 61010, EN 61326 and FCC part 15.
- Responsible for conducting tests for official UL/CSA/IEC 61010
TRF and to ensure compliance to EN 61326 and FCC part 15.
- Represents company in UL/CSA/IEC 61010 audits by NRTL and
ensures compliance to audit findings.
- Writes and maintains procedures related to Safety and EMC
- Mentors and trains junior engineers.
- Maintains safety and EMC laboratory.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, MS preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of compliance experience with UL/CSA/IEC 61010
(or similar standard), EN 61326 and FCC part 15 with a BS Degree. 5
years of experience with a Master's Degree.
- Ability to be accepted by NRTL into the CPC program.
- Strong technical writing ability.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance,
paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement
and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: --- It is the policy of this organization to
provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants
without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40
and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious
preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment
process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local
laws and regulations.
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Reno , Senior Compliance Engineer, Engineering , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!