Application Engineer II
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Position:Application Engineer IIJob Description:We are seeking
an individual with expertise in Supply Chain/ Logistics
applications with technical experience in the areas of Warehouse
managementWhat You'll Be Doing
- Design and Development of applications built with the Oracle
- Analyze solution design and create technical specifications
based on business/functional requirements.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data
migration and testing for production and development
- Customize and develop Interfaces, Reports and Extensions as
needed to support business requirements.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing
actual results with expected results.
- Maintenance and Provide support for the existing systems as
- Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support,
which may require research and analysis.
- Proven experience in supporting large IT initiatives
- Creating orders and shipment in Warehouse Management
- Advanced knowledge and Demonstrated experience in the
implementation and support of Oracle applications including PL/SQL,
UNIX, Java, webservices, XML, XSL, Oracle (WMS), C, Pro*C, PL/SQL,
- Proven experience on working and developing Oracle Application
Development Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with
internal customers to help support and enhance business
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including
the ability to work collaboratively with business users.What We Are
- 5 to 7 years of experience as an Oracle Developer in
Applications framework using PL/SQL, UNIX, Java, webservices, XML,
XSL, Oracle (WMS), C, Pro*C, PL/SQL, Sql-sever, UNIX
- Distribution/ Logistics experience.
- 4 year degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Engineering or related field.
- Oracle technologies in solutions.
- Functional experience - specifically within Supply Chain
experience, including Order to Cash and Quote to Order, Rate and
- Experience with Oracle Applications would be a plusWhat's In It
For YouAt Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.--Location:US-NV-Reno, Nevada
(Maestro Dr)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Reno , Application Engineer II, Engineering , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!