In House Marketing Supervisor
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: November 23, 2021
JOB SUMMARY The In House Marketing Supervisor is responsible for
the supervision of the In House Marketing department, including
training, staffing, daily supervision, coaching and counseling. The
In House Marketing Supervisor supervises in the field to motivate
team members and provide on-the-job training. The In House
Marketing Supervisor is responsible for achieving/exceeding
departmental monthly budgets for tours, VPG and volume. ESSENTIAL
- Assists In House Marketing Manager with daily management,
hiring and training of In House Concierge team.
- Maintains a minimum penetration percentage of arrivals
- Maintains a minimum volume requirement weekly.
- Assists manager with weekly team member evaluations.
- Assists manager with weekly reports and assignments.
- Assists manager with payroll review and approvals.
- Ensures supplies are ordered on a timely basis.
- Assists with new hire training and on-boarding.
- Learns and executes scripted marketing presentation as provided
- Maintains professional physical appearance and clean, organized
- Provides on-the-job training for Concierge team.
- Able to perform all required tasks of Concierge Agent.
- Provides supervision to Concierge team in manager---s
- Performs any other reasonable task as required by
- Provides superior customer service in accordance with the
Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practices the Meaning of Yes-- and maintains the
highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow
team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operates office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum one (1) year of experience in the timeshare or
vacation ownership field required.
- A minimum six (6) months of supervisory experience in the
timeshare or vacation ownership field required. SUPERVISORY
RESPONSIBILITIES Provides immediate supervision to direct reports.
Oversees and controls the work performance of others in a close
working relationship, often in the same room or close proximity. A
portion of the time may be spent performing tasks similar to those
performed by direct reports. May participate in the interview,
selection and training processes as assigned. May be responsible
for assigning work to direct reports, reviewing results in
accordance to policies and procedures, and providing
recommendations to management. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired
Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you
apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant
of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we
integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take time
until our separate operating systems, employment policies and
benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time,
employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond
Resorts as well as from HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Reno , In House Marketing Supervisor, Advertising , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!