Front Office Supervisor - Mammoth Mountain Inn
Company: Mammoth Mountain
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Year RoundLIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at Mammoth, you
receive a free season pass, including free access to all other
Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isnt it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free
skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion
of a background investigation.A little about this position:
- Supervises the Mammoth Mountain Inn Front Office
Representatives during assigned shift.
- Assists the Management Team in establishing and implementing
- Represents the management in solving guest problems regarding
policies and procedures.
- Performs the duties of the Manager during periods
whenotherManagement Team members are not available.NOTE: Schedules
vary, including day and evening shifts.Requirements:
- High school graduate with two or more years experience in
operation of a hotel front desk, including night audit.
- Responsibilities in a major full service resort hotel.
- Computer literate.
- Six to twelve months training and supervisory experience.Hourly
pay rate: $22.50 to $29.00Required
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain, Reno , Front Office Supervisor - Mammoth Mountain Inn, Administration, Clerical , Bridgeport, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!