Behavioral Health Receptionist Patient Care Tech -
Company: Carson Valley Medical Center
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description**IMPORTANT NOTE: In lieu of benefits due to "per
diem" status, 15% will be added to the hourly rate. Per diem
employees are offered work on an "as-needed" basis.**Behavioral
Health Receptionist Patient Care Tech - per diem* (*per diem
employees are offered work on an as-needed basis).
We strive to provide our patients with a superior healthcare
experience, with a focus on the quality of care, patient safety,
human interaction, and communication. Carson Valley Medical Center
ranks number one in patient satisfaction among all full-service
hospitals in our region, a direct result of the CVMC team's
dedication and commitment to providing patient centered care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is accountable to perform clerical
duties, act as a clinic receptionist, and coordinate clinic/patient
activities both internally and externally via proper use of the
computer and telephone. This position is responsible for
maintaining an orderly and efficient reception station and waiting
room area within the Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic.This
position performs and coordinates a variety of functions relating
to registration, admitting, and discharging. Duties to include, but
not limited to, greeting all patients and visitors according to
CVMC customer service standards, scheduling appointments, patient
file maintenance/storage, and obtaining insurance authorizations.
- High School education or equivalent.
- BLS required.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Previous clerical/unit clerk experience.
- Previous experience within a behavioral health program
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and guide others
who may/may not be in a calm state of mind.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology, proper grammar, and
- Basic computer skills and arithmetic skills required.
- Basic office equipment knowledge.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate in English, bilingual abilities
- Must possess effective communication skills, ability to relate
well with people, problem solve and to motivate others.Thank you
for your interest in working for Carson Valley Medical Center. We
appreciate your time and review each and every resume that is
submitted to our HR department. You will receive an email within 24
hours that confirms your application has been received.
Keywords: Carson Valley Medical Center, Reno , Behavioral Health Receptionist Patient Care Tech -, Administration, Clerical , Gardnerville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!