Office Clerk-Housekeeping/Circus Circus
Posted on: January 17, 2020
THE PROPERTY--Eldorado Resorts, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERI) presents a one
of a kind, unified and distinguished resort experience with THE
ROW, in the heart of Reno, comprised of six contiguous city blocks,
uniting the Eldorado Resort Casino, Circus Circus Reno and Silver
Legacy Resort Casino. THE ROW encompasses 25 restaurants, 23 bars
and lounges, 12 entertainment venues, 8 nightspots, over 4,000
luxury rooms and suites, 227,000 square feet of casino space with
3,000 slot machines and 125 table games and Renos only Topgolf
Swing Suite. With the recent addition of The Spa at Silver Legacy,
THE ROW offers an unrivaled relaxation experience and northern
Nevadas newest luxury wellness retreat. In addition, we have nearly
4,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!--For more
information about THE ROW, visit TheRowReno.com and follow us on
Instagram.--THE JOB--JOB SUMMARYUnder the direction of the
Executive Housekeeper; Assistant Executive Housekeepers and
Supervisors,responsible for various administrative tasks and
clerical supportto Housekeeping personnel.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes, but is not limited to the following)
- Regular, punctual and predictable attendance and ability to
work flexible hours, including overtime,which may be required.
- Responsible for updating and tracking room status in the
computer system, and entering statistics onrack format log
- Advise the front desk and engineering departments of special
heavy duty cleaning of rooms, inform housekeeping personnel of
special cleaning assignments.
- Ensure that the Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Executive
Housekeepers and Supervisors are advised of group, VIP and
pre-registered arrivals, special requests from guests, out of order
- Receive incoming telephone calls from guests and relay messages
to the appropriate personnel; maintain daily log of all calls.
- Coordinate all maintenance requests between supervisors,
locksmith and engineering departments.
- Track and record all loaned items, generate a report of missing
items for the Executive Housekeeper.
- Prepare daily volume reports listing occupied rooms,
vacant/dirty rooms, due outs, number of suites and swing shift
- Recording all sick calls, late calls and early outs.
- Perform related duties as assigned by
supervisor.KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules
and regulations, policies and procedures.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Bi-lingual preferred but not required.
- Previous housekeeping; telephone; and computer experience is
recommended but not required.PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Work is performed in areas which may be unusually warm, cold or
- All work is done above street level.
- Constant awareness is required of surrounding areas to insure
safety of employees and guests. Must be able to work in a drug-free
environment and pass a chemical dependency test as required.
- Position requires Team Member to enter and exit from the Team
Member entrance which entails 4 flights of stairs (40 steps).
- Constant sitting, communication skills including speaking and
understanding English through personal contact, telephone, reading
and writing English.
- Frequent grasping, reaching, bending, twisting, telephone
- Occasional carrying, kneeling, squatting, handling, sorting,
filing, lifting 5 lbs to 20 lbs.
- Seldom requires overhead lifting of no more than 20 lbs.Please
note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation.--WHO WE AREEldorado Resorts is a leading
casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six
properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois,
Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New
Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorados properties
feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table
games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team
Members in the industry!--Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has
been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic
gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and
premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and
unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders
have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success.
We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the
communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style
approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and
guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and
diversification of our company while maintaining our core values
and striving for operational excellence. For more information about
Eldorado Resorts, please visit--www.eldoradoresorts.com--and be
sure to like us on--Facebook!
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Reno , Office Clerk-Housekeeping/Circus Circus, Administration, Clerical , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!