Audit Senior Associate
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: August 15, 2019
About the team:Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in
the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest
and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the
opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our
culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on
supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly
encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate.
This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete
a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by
making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks
like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases
each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a
professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and
learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.Job you will
do:Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Audit Senior Associate in Reno might include
- Initiate kickoff meeting with main client and determine
timelines, goals and expectations of an engagement. You will work
with a variety of industries.
- Lead the engagement meeting with audit team members and share
your knowledge from the client call. This is where you will set
timelines, assign roles and determine goals for the audit.
- Conduct fraud interviews on an as-needed basis with CEO,
accountants and other employees.
- Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an
effort to improve client internal controls and accounting
- Coach staff and train on areas of audit and collaborate on how
to best handle aspects of the engagement.
- Review staff work, prepare high risk audit sections, and draft
- Network, build relationships and attract new clients or
business to the Firm.
- Attend training seminars, professional development and
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client
business processes. Travel is typically 10-20 percent.
- You are motivated to learn and are looking to get promoted
throughout your career.
- You like the challenge of in-charging engagements and providing
constructive feedback to other team members.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a
deadline you could not meet.
- You have excellent communication skills as well as the ability
to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management and
staff, clients and other external business contacts.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of
- You are a team player and love collaborating with others over
sitting in a cube working alone.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and
maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, have an active CPA license or working towards licensure
and have at least 2-4 years of experience in public accounting
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without
the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position,
one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone
interview with you to learn more about your career interests and
goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or our About Us page.
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Reno , Audit Senior Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!