Company: Jensen Precast
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Corporate - Reno, NV
About Jensen Precast
Founded by Don Jensen in 1968, Jensen Precast has grown to be one
of the largest independently owned precast concrete manufacturing
companies in the United States. With corporate headquarters in
Reno, Nevada, the family owned, and operated company has production
facilities throughout Nevada, Arizona, California, Washington,
Oregon, and Hawaii.
Jensen Precast designs and manufactures standard and custom precast
concrete products to meet small to large-scale infrastructure
demands. Proudly made in the USA, Jensen Precast products are used
in electric, gas and water utilities; telecommunications; highway
construction; retaining walls; stormwater detention and
infiltration; rainwater harvesting; onsite wastewater; sewage
applications; agriculture; landscaping; and more.
To learn more about Jensen Precast, visit
The Financial Analyst is responsible for performing in-depth
business analytics, financial modelling, and reporting to evaluate
strategic opportunities. Assist business leader in critical
business decision making by providing value added data and
actionable managerial reports. This position reports to the
- Develop and maintain operation finance database and ensure data
is reliable, consistent, and accurate.
- Design, standardize and roll out actionable financial and
operational reports across the business.
- Ensure financial data and operating data are reconciled on
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and year-end close, including
account reconciliation, financial reporting & analysis, and
preparation of various schedules. Including operational KPIs,
financial statements, loan covenants and revenue & cost analysis
across 100+ business units and 10+ sub-products.
- Lead the budget and forecast consolidation across all business
units and sub-products.
- Provide analysis on costs and modelling the network cost
- Other ad-hoc financial and business analytics.
This position requires a demonstrated and in depth understanding of
key accounting and financial reporting concepts. Additional skills
and attributes include:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA
- 3+ years of corporate accounting and/or finance
- Power User in Excel.
- Experience using BI software (e.g., PowerBI)
- Experience using SQL (e.g., SSRS)
- Experience in ERP system (e.g., IFS)
- Ability to translate data analytics into business language for
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate
- Analytical, and able to understand the business drivers behind
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and
prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Adaptable, flexible, and always up for a challenge.
- Organized with excellent written and verbal communication
- Have high attention to detail and an impeccable sense of
integrity and business ethics.
Why make Jensen Precast a career choice?
- Jensen Precast pays a competitive wage with pay increases every
- Also, there's a healthy 401(k) match to boost your long-term
- Added Bonus: $500 employee referral program
So come join the Jensen Precast team and start building for your
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Jensen Precast, Reno , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!