Posted on: November 25, 2022
Full service corporate accounting firm with primary focus on
businesses/entrepreneurs looking to add a Tax ManagerThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Stephen BlackAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:Our Purpose - We want
raving fan clients that are passionate about their business and
view us as a core member of their team. It starts with accounting,
but that's just the beginningOur Mission - We empower entrepreneurs
with financial informationOur Values - We believe you should spend
your time doing what you love. We can handle the rest. Our goals
for your organization: we want to improve your financial reporting,
gain efficiencies in operations and increase profitability. We
firmly believe we can achieve these goals and we look froward to
developing close trusting relationships with you and your team.Why
join us?Our Services:Monthly Accounting - Whether you're just
starting you business or looking to optimize the performance of
your business, We provide the all-inclusive financial expertise you
can count on.Launch - The purpose of this comprehensive package of
services is to provide you, the time-strapped entrepreneur, with
the series of tasks needed to launch a new business for your U.S.
operations. Let us handle the paperwork.Perform - Step 1: Set
goals. Step 2: Achieve them. Easy, right? Wrong. We have created a
business-building platform to help entrepreneurs become
accountable.Tax - Our Tax services provide businesses with the year
round tax support they need to ensure compliance with the Internal
Revenue Service while also planning for taxes.CFO - Our CFO
services are ready to step in once your company grows and your
accounting needs become more complex than is suitable for our
customary virtual accounting services.Triage - During Triage, we
will learn more about your company and walk through all of your
accounting processes to ensure we understand your company and its
unique needs.Job DetailsResult Statement:Responsible for all
aspects of Tax Department decisions including, planning and
execution of the tax season, in addition to the preparation and
review of tax returns. This includes providing pro-active tax
planning for clients.Technical Qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Nevada.
- BA in Accounting or MA in Taxation (not required, but
- Experience managing several clients in a CPA firm.
- Three or more seasons preparing individual and business tax
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and
multiple types of tax returns.
- Experience with QBO and CCH ProSystem fx Tax.Technical
- Review and/or preparation of personal tax returns (1040, 709,
- Review and/or preparation of business tax returns (1120s, 1120,
- Review and/or preparation of estate trust tax returns. (1041,
- Assisting clients with everything from general questions to
advanced tax research
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws
and regulations within filing time frames.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide
excellent planning, consulting, and expertise.
- Provide training and support to team on tax related topics,
including the presentation of in-house training sessions.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax
- Ability to communicate issues and explanations clearly and
effectively to clients and staff.
- Stay abreast of new and developing changes to current tax law
- Represent clients during tax exams; understand appeal and
settlement process, penalties, and interest.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of individual and business taxation
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop
excellent client relationships
- Strong communication skills.
- Manage, train, and develop tax preparer.
- Oversee all work related to Tax Department.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Identify opportunities for services for tax only clients.
- Identify opportunities for additional tax related services for
- Coordinate tax department staff.
- Manage tax provisions and tax compliance process.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Reno , Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!