Senior Internal Auditor
Company: Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is proud to announce an exclusive
opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning,
performing and coordinating internal audits. This position will
conduct Operational and Financial audits and implement procedures
to ensure compliance with all Regulatory Agencies and Internal
Policies. The Senior Auditor will also draft management reports and
ensure that quarterly and semi-annual compliance deadlines are met.
In addition, this position will interact with and train managers
and Team Members on internal control regulations and policies. The
Senior Internal Auditor will also plan and direct both announced
and unannounced audits of both gaming and non-gaming
- A minimum of 2 years internal audit experience is
- Knowledge of Nevada Gaming Control Board regulations and
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to produce
clear and concise written reports.
- Experience auditing accounting/financial processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, supplemented by prior gaming
audit experience is required.
- Public Accounting background is desirable.
Keywords: Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Reno , Senior Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!